Comes the story of psychotic lover...

Posted: 13 years ago
So, the article says that Kinshuk plays psychotic lover, which was quite evitable from many episodes. I do not know what the creatives wanted to show the viewers by his unconditional love for dadaji and go to any extent for the family.

Many including me had a feel that he loves Nivedita and did not want to lose Nivedita to Sid. All his childhood cravings led him to take up his path of being psychotic...his separation from the family, his craving for love from childhood and all these were deprivation of his, turned him to psychotic and Siddharth got all those, which he did not get. He did not want to lose his love to whom he was clinging.
I am happy that the creatives, though initially confused, has given this tough character to Kinshuk to play. Bpth Kunal and Kinshuk were auditioned and Kinshuk was selected. Its an irony that Kunal also has taken up a show, where he will be portraying a psychotic lover.

I am happy for Kinshuk as an actor and that he is trying something different..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...go Kinshuk...good luck...

I have a feel that Viren knows about Sid-Nivi..

he is trying every means to win Nivi..

he is trying to isolate Nivi, so that Nivi is all for him and gives all attention to him. He is trying to do what Sid did not do, by supporting her, because he feels thats how he can win her. He will also do what all endeared Nivi to Sid...
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

he is trying to isolate Nivi, so that Nivi is all for him and gives all attention to him. He is trying to do what Sid did not do, by supporting her, because he feels thats how he can win her. He will also do what all endeared Nivi to Sid...
BUt ..bani ..what kind of love is that,,,U cant  be so calculative in making someone fall in live with u....Will it ever be justified????That is so unfair๐Ÿ˜†I know what u have predicted could also be true but Viren falling in love with Nivi happened much before he knew about Sid.....He had proposed to her much before !!may be it was genuine and he also did all that for dadajis sake.....Now some how he gets to know dadajis wish or about Nivi too loving Sid but denying it........He turns Psychotic on purpose and ony Nivi will know about it......If the whole ffamily knows about it<<<Then dadaji will be terribly hurt..and he is still recovering...so..i dont really know his purpose but it could be just to scare Nivi and getting her to wake up to the reality......

He definitely loves her.....he knows what makes her happy,,,,he knows thae deepest desire of her heart.......and that is wht he will give her ultimately...There is sacrifice written alll over his face....And i feel only then his love is justified.....I really dont know whether Nivi deserves this kind of love...but she is very lucky to have Both Sids love and Virens too!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by akhilha

BUt ..bani ..what kind of love is that,,,U cant  be so calculative in making someone fall in live with u....Will it ever be justified????That is so unfair๐Ÿ˜†I know what u have predicted could also be true but Viren falling in love with Nivi happened much before he knew about Sid.....He had proposed to her much before !!may be it was genuine and he also did all that for dadajis sake.....Now some how he gets to know dadajis wish or about Nivi too loving Sid but denying it........He turns Psychotic on purpose and ony Nivi will know about it......If the whole ffamily knows about it<<<Then dadaji will be terribly hurt..and he is still recovering...so..i dont really know his purpose but it could be just to scare Nivi and getting her to wake up to the reality......

He definitely loves her.....he knows what makes her happy,,,,he knows thae deepest desire of her heart.......and that is wht he will give her ultimately...There is sacrifice written alll over his face....And i feel only then his love is justified.....I really dont know whether Nivi deserves this kind of love...but she is very lucky to have Both Sids love and Virens too!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
he is psychotic, he does not have sense of right or wrong..

Nivedita has to pass through a turmoil in life to get Viren back to senses...and if Viren comes back to normalcy, it can happen only through a girl like Nivedita...๐Ÿ˜Š

Bani, if his maksd was to isolate Nivi then he would have done it easily by living away from the family and Sood. They are in Sood house and he knows no matter what Vandana, Sid and DIvya will be there for Nivi and she will not be alone. He is not trying that. He is just trying to gain her attention by making her feel jealous and by showing how much he loves her. He has always stood by her side and that is beacuse he is her husband and loves her. He did what Sid did not.
And the article says that Viren is a passionate lover and he loves Nivi and can cross any limits so if we term it as psychotic then so be it.. So, this decision has been left to us viewers to consider his love as passionate or psychotic..

he is psychotic, he does not have sense of right or wrong..

Nivedita has to pass through a turmoil in life to get Viren back to senses...and if Viren comes back to normalcy, it can happen only through a girl like Nivedita...๐Ÿ˜Š

Here I agree with you that Nivi will have to love him so much so as to bring him back to normalcy. It is said "Medicine cannot cure everything but love can." And so Nivi will have to use her love and trust to bring Viren back to senses and normalcy.
Originally posted by anjubala

Bani, if his maksd was to isolate Nivi then he would have done it easily by living away from the family and Sood. They are in Sood house and he knows no matter what Vandana, Sid and DIvya will be there for Nivi and she will not be alone. He is not trying that. He is just trying to gain her attention by making her feel jealous and by showing how much he loves her. He has always stood by her side and that is beacuse he is her husband and loves her. He did what Sid did not.
And the article says that Viren is a passionate lover and he loves Nivi and can cross any limits so if we term it as psychotic then so be it.. So, this decision has been left to us viewers to consider his love as passionate or psychotic..
he is a mental petient...he is not stable enough mentally to scheme or plan or to even judge good or bad...he is just doing, whatever needs to be done, to get someone...which can be simply called by hook or by crook...
yeh, I agree๐Ÿ˜†...ist upto viewers to decide whether they want to call Viren "psychotic" or not...Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
not only Nivedita, Siddharth will have a huge role to play here to bring Viren back to his normalcy...
Till today, his psychotic behaviour did not come out, as Nivi always prioritised him, whether over keshav or Sid or anyone else..

I think his first glimpse of psychosis will come to view, when Nivi contradicts him for a very small reason...

Viren certainly knows about Sid-Nivi's love. But before he came to know about Sid-Nivi's love he fell for Nivi. He is not trying to isolate Nivi. His love for Nivi is pure, and love is not comparable or calculative. He just loves her and he is trying to express it by his action. There is nothing like that, what Sid did not do for Nivi, he is trying to do that. Moreover, during Sid-Nivi's time Viren was not around. I do not think so, Viren will do what all endeared Nivi to Sid...
You might have noticed his love, or the way he expresses his love for Nivi is completely different than Sid's.