India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Dard kisse bata Ka Jhoot ka ya Judaai ka

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
DJ comes to arohi's room and sees her cry.... arohi hugs her and DJ tells her that i dont want to know where and how bad that place was and that now your here and wont let anything happen..... arohi tells her that nothing can happen now.... DJ asks her if she's hurt and tell her what she didnt tell anyone else.... DJ asks her if he touched her and arohi says that yes he did..... Then says that he didnt touch my body but he did touch me.... DJ tells her not to say nothing else and to forget everything..... DJ tells her that what your feeling is because you didnt know his reality.... Arohi says i dont know but i know people can lie but feeling cant and i know there was something between us.... DJ tells her that you'll forget everything slowly.... Arohi tells her that as much as she hates him she loves him too.... DJ tells her to not say that again and that no one will understand....

Amrit comes and asks her how is she and DJ says she's fine and gives her coffee and they both leave....Arjun and Arohi both start thinking about each other.... just then arjun's sister comes there and sees arjun..... she tells him that she's worried about him and i hope its not because of arohi..... arjun tells her that i've changed and the things i didnt learn yet i learned with her..... then he tells her that when she learned my truth she was in soo much pain and all her questions and pain was visible from her eyes..... when she was asked if i touched her then she said no but her eyes where blaming me and why did i betray her.... he says that i told her a lie but every moment spend with her is my life truth and also another truth which is that she hates me..... i tried to tell her but fate didnt give me a chance..... her sister says that i wish you were arjun but your singhaina and thats what ruined everything.... Arjun tells her that whatever i am is because of this and i'll never go against that.... She just leaves then....

Rudra is downstairs thinking and his wife asks whats wrong..... Rudra tells her that im not worried about the girl or the court case and he takes her to arjun's room and points at arjun saying him..... his wife says that you said that no one needs to worry about arjun and that if anyone can harm arjun then and rudra says that what im worried about..... he tells her that maybe its because he spend too much time with that girl.....his wife says that not true he probably got attach to the girl but as soon as you give him a job he'll forget everything.... he tells his wife that he didnt bring arjun home because he's like him but because he had fire in him that time  but i couldnt see that he even had a heart that know how to love.... he says that we never loved him like that but he did and i think somewhere he's still looking for the love thats why death doesnt mean anything..... then he says that the day he falls in love he'll love life and that wont be good for us....

Arohi remembers when arjun tells her the truth..... arjun remembers when arohi tells him I LOVE YOU ARJUN..... arjun says im sorry arohi and arohi says that i can never forgive you..... They both are crying and remembering all the moments they spend together.....

Everyone at the dinning table are sitting quietly and one by one everyone gets up because arohi isnt there so they make up an excuse and gets up..... amrit tells DJ to say something to them and she says that she understands and then says that they're all worried about arohi.... DJ goes to the living room and sees everyone sitting and DJ tells them how long are they going to  stay like this.... Then DJ says how long are you all going to fool me like thi.... They all say that she's sitting all alone.... Kartar says that chikku and his family didnt say anything yet and dont know if they want to do this marriage or not.... DJ says that rite now we have to see how to bring arohi's smile back..... Then sankit says to throw a small party and kartar says not small but a big party.... Gauri says that it will be my job to keep arohi happy untill the party.....

Rajbir tells gauri that he wants to talk to her but gauri says after few minutes.... then he asks her whats all this and gauri tells him that this are girls best friends and this is the first step to bringing arohi in a good mood.....

Gauri comes to arohi's room with a milkshake and gauri tells her to tell her if something is bothering her..... arohi tells her that she's fine and that she just needs sometime..... Gauri tells her that even i was hurt when i found out the truth about arjun and i feel ashamed that i loved someone like him..... arohi think how should i tell gauri that now i started to love him and that much that its hard to live..... Then she thinks did his lie give me more pain or his separation....

NO PRECAP
dont forget to press the LIKE button and also to read the WRITTEN UPDATE

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 15 December 2010 at 8:21am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

meghs120swati2394coveryasirahmathshreya04avignamadhurameshankamatsivanta29saku1122ibmeem275SabeeqaKhananeishikaek43poo25arjun.arohi4evadivan_kashLove14worldequalsyouHelloHunnyBunnyMs-Min-Hokamna-sia-Bobbi.rasika_DSPrettychoco90violetteAnu-Ananyaipkknd06SimplyAparajitaAshi22l0veyneela226xTimaxkavyasamambbihaMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxMalikashibz

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thanks for your live update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thank u ... I was all eyes waiting for the update.

lilindiangurl13

Therusha_Pillay IF-Dazzler
Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged

lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update :)

lilindiangurl13

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
ThanksSmile 

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
thanks a lot...:)

lilindiangurl13

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
thanx alot buddy!

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index