Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

On the sets of Pratigya - Pictures (Page 4)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for sharing Elle Smile

Interesting pics those dressing rooms look a bit..... !!
LOL old fashioned and tiny? LOL That's what I thought.... but I guess it'd be ok if they're serving the basic purpose, and there's enough room to sleep.

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 21028

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by telstra

thankyou for posting the pics pooja was looking too cute oh mr behll has managed to give us one pic thankyou prince of lala land and overdosage of saxenas
LOL You're so right, "overdosage of Saxenas" LOL Btw, I thought Asmita (Thakurain) was also looking very pretty
yes she was looking very different and pretty but i still think she is not 28 yaar come on it will be the biggest joke of the century and for arhaan dhanaye bhag humray jo aap nay eik pic denay ki zahmat kiBig smile
 
Ashmita is 30 yrs old, she had a birthday back in June or July....so when she started shooting for Pratigya, she was only 29 yrs old....


She is 29 yrs old. Big smile But why are u guys surprised .......don't you know Nainaji is 25 yrs old......younger to our Arhaan!!!!! WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
OMGGGGG arhaaannnnnn t shirt meinn...........last video mein bhi he was in t shirt................he lookssss so hott and handsumeeee in t .............whenever i see him in t my heart beats so fasttttttt ..............i justt lubb himm in t shirts........awwwww myy handsumeee arhaannnnnnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by telstra

thankyou for posting the pics pooja was looking too cute oh mr behll has managed to give us one pic thankyou prince of lala land and overdosage of saxenas
LOL You're so right, "overdosage of Saxenas" LOL Btw, I thought Asmita (Thakurain) was also looking very pretty
yes she was looking very different and pretty but i still think she is not 28 yaar come on it will be the biggest joke of the century and for arhaan dhanaye bhag humray jo aap nay eik pic denay ki zahmat kiBig smile
 
Ashmita is 30 yrs old, she had a birthday back in June or July....so when she started shooting for Pratigya, she was only 29 yrs old....


She is 29 yrs old. Big smile But why are u guys surprised .......don't you know Nainaji is 25 yrs old......younger to our Arhaan!!!!! WinkLOLLOL
What... really? I always thought she's around 32?
 
Remember once, in an interview, when Monika and Ankit confirmed thier relationship, she said she is older to him? If she's 25, how old is he? 22? ConfusedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lilac_N_Maple

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 21028

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

 
 
What... really? I always thought she's around 32?
 
Remember once, in an interview, when Monika and Ankit confirmed thier relationship, she said she is older to him? If she's 25, how old is he? 22? ConfusedShocked

I am not very sure.....i read it on the forum and the topic maker got it from the MKAP's official FB page !!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

Originally posted by elle45

 
 
What... really? I always thought she's around 32?
 
Remember once, in an interview, when Monika and Ankit confirmed thier relationship, she said she is older to him? If she's 25, how old is he? 22? ConfusedShocked

I am not very sure.....i read it on the forum and the topic maker got it from the MKAP's official FB page !!LOL
Oh well, doesn't matter to us, does it? Hope they stay happy together. Smile
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lilac_N_Maple

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

OMGGGGG arhaaannnnnn t shirt meinn...........last video mein bhi he was in t shirt................he lookssss so hott and handsumeeee in t .............whenever i see him in t my heart beats so fasttttttt ..............i justt lubb himm in t shirts........awwwww myy handsumeee arhaannnnnnn


He does look nice.... and seems as if he's even lost a little weight Big smile Hopefully we'll see him in a t-shirt on the show as well Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 1602

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I think the star plus channel is doing it. yesterday in their site it was chand chupa badal mein. ya the dressing room looks little odd(tiny and old) kind of stuff. u can see the differences in the sets i mean pratigya and chand chupa badal. i mean like modern.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 53   Views: 22989

4U2NV 53 22989 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3 4

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 24   Views: 9911

koolsadhu1000 24 9911 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 15   Views: 8231

Ananya-kgp 15 8231 25 August 2010 at 8:23am by ameramodi
article-pratigya for pratigya

2 3

Author: rose_e   Replies: 16   Views: 8306

rose_e 16 8306 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: _poonam_   Replies: 3   Views: 3470

_poonam_ 3 3470 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index