Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing Elle 😊

Interesting pics those dressing rooms look a bit..... !!
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Thanks Elle.😊

Is it me or does the studio lot and dressing rooms look really grotty?😲😃

As for PG taking naps, well if you burn the candles at both end, then you would need to catch up on sleep wherever you can...😃😃😉

er..er.. what's up with the teddy bears?...feeling broody or what?

I thought so too... first I thought this must be some outside shoot, and that's why such conditions. But seeing the dressing rooms, I realised this must be the actual studio. It seemed weird, looks like a temporary set-up. Funny, I always used to think that TN must be a real house 😳😆

Perhaps those teddy bears are gifts that SS has bought for his potha-to-be? In order to encourage Arushi to have a child? Wait.... SS won't bring teddys, he'll bring guns 😆 Maybe they're gifts brought by Shakti to win over Arushi? 😆
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

30 would be fine someone told me she is 28 😡 sab gol maal hai beta

Asmita isn't that old really, even 30 is quite young. But she looks old when all dressed up. Poor girl, has to do such old people roles at a young age.
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanks for sharing Elle 😊

Interesting pics those dressing rooms look a bit..... !!

😆 old fashioned and tiny? 😆 That's what I thought.... but I guess it'd be ok if they're serving the basic purpose, and there's enough room to sleep.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Ashmita is 30 yrs old, she had a birthday back in June or July....so when she started shooting for Pratigya, she was only 29 yrs old....

She is 29 yrs old. ðŸ˜ƒ But why are u guys surprised .......don't you know Nainaji is 25 yrs old......younger to our Arhaan!!!!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGG arhaaannnnnn t shirt meinn...........last video mein bhi he was in t shirt................he lookssss so hott and handsumeeee in t .............whenever i see him in t my heart beats so fasttttttt ..............i justt lubb himm in t shirts........awwwww myy handsumeee arhaannnnnnn
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arine_123

She is 29 yrs old. ðŸ˜ƒ But why are u guys surprised .......don't you know Nainaji is 25 yrs old......younger to our Arhaan!!!!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

What... really? I always thought she's around 32?

Remember once, in an interview, when Monika and Ankit confirmed thier relationship, she said she is older to him? If she's 25, how old is he? 22? 😕😲
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: elle45

What... really? I always thought she's around 32?

Remember once, in an interview, when Monika and Ankit confirmed thier relationship, she said she is older to him? If she's 25, how old is he? 22? 😕😲

I am not very sure.....i read it on the forum and the topic maker got it from the MKAP's official FB page !!😆
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arine_123

I am not very sure.....i read it on the forum and the topic maker got it from the MKAP's official FB page !!😆

Oh well, doesn't matter to us, does it? Hope they stay happy together. 😊

elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

OMGGGGG arhaaannnnnn t shirt meinn...........last video mein bhi he was in t shirt................he lookssss so hott and handsumeeee in t .............whenever i see him in t my heart beats so fasttttttt ..............i justt lubb himm in t shirts........awwwww myy handsumeee arhaannnnnnn

He does look nice.... and seems as if he's even lost a little weight 😃 Hopefully we'll see him in a t-shirt on the show as well 😊