-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
i dont want this to happen

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I feel sad too....b/c Shivom and Pakhi make a good pair...but what I don't understand is, why Shivom is sooo overconfident...I hate characters who obviously lack a brain....he knows by NOW that Maha Mai could kill him easily...how could he soo stupid to be standing by himself in middle of no where!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16

WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Shivom shouldn't be so overconfident, he doesn't know Maha Mayi very well...
P.S. Newpath can you tell me what Agantuk and his family were talking about in yesterday's episode, somehow it didn't let me watch that part, stupid inernet!

Edited by WarriorCats - 16 December 2010 at 1:48pm
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
He was basically saying this Ganga Ki Dheej and girls vieling themselves in society is soo wrong and he doesn't believe in this stuff.

And then his father talks about Dharam and how's it is very important.

He says he doesn't believe in this kind of Dharam, and who does this kind of Pariksha..

and Maha Maye says she tests the girls with Ganga's blessing.  He says if these illerate people realize this is a bunch of BS, they will sto these purity tests.  His father warns him not to change the ways of the people as it is part of their belief and culture.

You can see that Agnutuk feels the same way as Shivom.
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I KNEW IT!!!!!

I should become a writer!!!!....although I wish Dada Bai was more shocked by this marriage...

I kind of like Agnutuk NOW, wow I had tears in my eyes when Pakhi and him were looking at each other...

Knight in Shining Armour for our Kurri!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ganga Kii Dheej Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index