India-Forums

Plot

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I think Shivom is not going to make it back in time...

Pakhi is going to be tested, and is going to fail..

and when Maha Mai says who will marry this impure girl...since Shivom will not
be there to say I will...it will be Agnutuk...(spelled wrong obviously)...who will
say I will marry her!

and then the episode will end with Dada Bai's shocked look along with the whole village and Pakhi staring at him!

I can imagine this scene!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruck

WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
When will this happen?

Edited by WarriorCats - 15 December 2010 at 8:07am
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

WarriorCats...I hope this doesn't happen, put from yesterdays scene it sure looks like this might happen...

My take on the track so far!!!

WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I just posted a video where Ashwini and Leena (Maha Mai and Pakhi) are talking about the upcoming track. And the way you described it was very similar to the video.
Anyway, can you please tell me what were Shivom and Pakhi talking about in yesterday's episode, I didn't have time to watch it. But the scene looked so romantic <3

Edited by WarriorCats - 15 December 2010 at 9:01am
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Basically, she asked him where he was going...and he tells her the truth..that he is going to get help to stop the purity tests. He tells her their relationship should be based on truth and honesty and this is why he is telling her, his true motive for going to the city.

She says make sure you come back, or what will happen to her and her family's izzat.

He says he will go now...and she says you should say I will go and come back...as that is more lucky to say.

They share some eyelocks obviously, and you can tell she is worried about him.
moonstruck Senior Member
moonstruck
moonstruck

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hope this does happen. so excited for pakhi and agantuk's marriage!!!! i knew she would have to end up marrying into the haveli in order to bring about change :p lol
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
It will be interesting to watch Dada Bhai's reaction...he is lusting after Pakhi what will happen when she is his daughter-in-law...

too bad that the guy who plays Shivom isn't Dada Bhai's son..I like him more with Pakhi
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Yea maybe they'll get married, but lets see if Pakhi does fall in love with Agantuk. If she does stay in the haveli, I bet it won't last long...

Edited by WarriorCats - 15 December 2010 at 12:50pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index