Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji (Page 72)

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
@swan

absolutely right...
writers have lost it or wat.........
as jaya said feels like watching some new show.........
there are so many loops to be closed..............................

and what abt geet getting justice...they have forgotten that also ?
how can dadi on her own take such decisions......without even a lapse of second she jumped into decision..............

if NT's is freed from all case what does that imply ? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Anj - "Possessive sickos" is a good way to put it. ROFL and imagine how weird we are for thinking that stuff is cute and romantic. ROFL

Anvi - Yes they cud have talked it out today...with the instances you have given, even then they needed time to figure out the issue. before the campsite date, Maan and Geet fought for about two episode before that too. They fight and then come to terms. That is how a relationship grows. Geet is making him realize that he gets angry too often and he see's it somewhat, but again he acts before thinking. and the thing is this is a daily soap so there will be a certain amount of dragging. Also it is not very often that they have mature conversation, they learn thru their bickering. they torture each other and then they have a lovey dovey romantic convo about the stars and moon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009-Divine-swan20

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I still hate CV's for not showing maan's reaction and connecting dots after truth was revealed..when they were supposed to stretch it , they never did it............

TheRowdiest

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
@Swan, I can pretty much write a book on all the loops they needed to close before opening new ones. Seriously, even if new writers have no idea, Nissar, Barry, production team are still the same right. Not all are new in the team. Plus, new writers are suppose to do their homework, its their job. And if that is also not the case, then people in FB and IF have been screaming of all the open loops that needs to be closed. How much more as audience we can do. Saying its a daily soap, they work under hard circumstances, have hard time dealing with dead line, other daily soaps are much crappy, etc are just excuses. Many of us at our work face hard situations too, but we cant give excuses to our clients or give them crappy work. More than anything its their job, and they have added benefit in the form of free constructive feedback from 100s of people to help them improve their show on daily basis. And its not like 1 person is responsible for the whole show, they have many working behind the scenes. Just like GC-DD do brilliant job on daily basis with their acting...their JOB, same way cvs need to do a brilliant job with their ideas and execution. Yes, if they want to make their serial an ordinary one, then they have to do nothing more than what they are doing right now, but if they want to continue to make their serial unique and a masterpiece, which they had done from the beginning up until September (reason why they have 100000+ members on FB and its been number 1 serial in IF through-out), then they have to work a bit hard for it. Now it depends on me if I want to do my job in a crappy manner or in the best way possible. Yes both ways,  I will get my job done, but if i continue to do it in a crappy way, I might loose my customers in the process. So giving excuses for a bad job is fine, but that does not help the audience stick to the show. 

I am still mad at the fact that Sasha is not exposed, geet still does not know that Meera is Dev's friend,  they have not shown Meera-Geet talk even once since Geet moved back to outhouse, they have not shown MSK-Geet working on NT/Dev case, MSK's past in bits, etc. 

Before introducing Annie, it would have been perfect if MSK told geet a bit about his family, including Annie. This way, Annie's introduction would make so much more sense to us. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 15 December 2010 at 5:15pm

veil_of_roses-Divine-swan20

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
@anvi

word by word i agree

6 days is no excuse..they have so many loops to work out then how come they are behaving as if they are running out of ideas....bringing new ppl and completely forgetting what had happened...

am also so disappointed that sasha was never exposed...n i will never see it also...they had so much oppurtunity to show that but they just dont bother...

Edited by gooseberry - 15 December 2010 at 5:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
@Anvi, Goose........at some point these people will realize their mistake. The viewers nowadays are very impatient. if they don't get what they want to see they will quickly move on. Afterall there's no dearth of shows on TV. I genuinely think that this show has a lot to offer & they've got a very talented lead pair in DD & GC. If only they are consistent with their story & screenplay this show can create history.

Anvi2009BgblZoolander69-Divine-

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
thats what we have such good actors ...and they should not be wasted.......the story plot still has lot of potential..they have to put some sincere thoughts to work it out...........

this is the only show with so much online fan base and fans take all their effort to let them know whats going wrong and always suggest brilliant plots..but its all been falling on deaf ears...if they dont have time appoint someone to read online reviews for the betterment of the show

i dont have heart to c this show going into drains...

Edited by gooseberry - 15 December 2010 at 5:46pm

swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
me going girls......dinner time. Have fun...Big smile

Go to top