Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji (Page 71)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
hi peeps again

arre jyo u still awake ....sleep now 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ann.A

The problem wit Maan and Geet are they are very instinctive. The are the act first think later type...both of them. Thats is always the root cause of their bickering. and they don't like to hear each other out, its more like "no u listen to what i have to say first!"
Need to quote this before goingTongue

BingoooThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69-Divine-suj01

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Jyo - LOL awww thankoo what an honor to be quoted. ROFL

ok and to add to that..i think that instinctive nature about Maan and Geet has been preserved through out the series. That is consistent about their characterization. and actually i hear a lot of ppl call it childish..but i have heard ppl who are married for over 20 years and bicker about the most stupidest things. free ticket to watch at least once a week in my house. ROFL

Edited by Ann.A - 15 December 2010 at 4:40pm

-Divine-md410TheRowdiest

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
@Ann - they are also very selfish individualsROFLROFL They both want the other to think of them and only them.  Possessive sickos!

BgblZoolander69-Divine-TheRowdiest

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
@Anj, Jyo, it all depended on the execution of the scene. They could have solved the issue in the bedroom thats all I am saying, Geet was angry, yes, but MSK knew the exact reason behind her anger. That scene could have ended beautifully with MSK-Geet having a mature conversation, had they executed it that way. Instead of showing the repetition of confetti scene, a mature MaanEet scene would have been perfect here. After calming Geet down, MSK could have also told her about dadi deciding to withdraw all cases against NT. Cvs should not drag this part 1 bit, it is going against MSK's character. What should have mattered to MSk was not that Geet rejected all his ideas, but that dadi wanted to withdraw all cases against NT. I am surprised that more than 18 hrs have passed since NT-Arjun confrontation in office and still MSK have not even contemplated on talking to geet about such a big issue. 

@Jyo, I would agree with Swan here, Geet does not only know anything about Sam, but she has no idea about MSK's family. I am surprised as to why she is not curious to know about MSK's hatred for women when he met her in HP, reason behind his extra rude behavior, and what exactly is filled in that attic room. Neither is she curious about his past (she has hints...attic room) nor is MSK interested in telling her anything. She has no idea that Vicky exist. She has no idea how pammi is related to MSK, whether she is his mom too and if thats the case then why is she not living in KM. I mean, nothing about Khurana family is known to Geet, not 1 bit, and here she is all set to marry MSK. Forget Sam, but at least Geet deserves to know about Khurana family before marriage. Its fine if MSK does not tell her, but at least they should show MSK-dadi contemplating on telling Geet some facts. I know this is a serial and not all facts should be known in 1 go, but before introducing Annie, they should have started with MSK's past....one thing at a time. They could have started with MSK's hatred for women in the beginning of the show. And that he was not always like this but certain circumstances in his life made him so. Then him being a doting brother would still make sense. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 15 December 2010 at 4:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipBgblZoolander69swan20AnjanaYYZTheRowdiest

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
@anvi...

so right.
why he is nt concerned abt dadi's decision?He was supposed to tell dadi's decision first and foremost to Geet. It seems he has forgotten whatever happened...

or may I say writers are messing it up ?

they are  nt exploring the potentials of the already existing plot..instead they are wandering here and there...

Edited by gooseberry - 15 December 2010 at 4:48pm

Anvi2009BgblZoolander69swan20

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@Ann, I know both are instinctive and they talk first and then think, specially Geet. But I also thought all this had started to slowly change since campsite date scene. MSK for the first time heard Geet out, let her express her worries, and he answered to her patiently. That was the beginning. And then I thought, the big MU that happened, both realized where they had faltered and they started to make amends. Both started hearing each other out. Even last week, Geet told him that they should talk everything out and not fight all the time. So yes both of them were gradually learning to hear each other out and let the other person express. Thats why I feel today it would have been perfect had MSK calmed Geet and made her hear him out....that would have shown that indeed their relationship has evolved for good. That they are learning to deal with problems in between them. 

BgblZoolander69-Divine-swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Anvi......i think the problem is with the new writers. I don't think they have completely understood the essence of this show. They also have not done their homework very well otherwise we wouldn't have seen the same old scenes repeated again. They are bringing in new tracks by introducing Annie, Arjun but have failed to close the loop on the past tracks.....Ouch.....Also they are not taking Maan & Geet's characters further....right now Maan & Geet are at the same place & doing the same things they were doing 2 months back....Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009BgblZoolander69

Go to top