Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji (Page 66)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Jyo.....is she coming before or after marriage? Me thinking of all the jhaadu pocha you have to do if she arrives before marriage.....LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone. Smile I have a complain about today's episode, will share it in a few mins. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 15 December 2010 at 3:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshPjyoti06

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: No baccha but Samaan....HmmmmmErmmROFLROFLROFL

@Anvi: Ello Hugplease enlighten usBig smile ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

My Take Updated on PG 1...Go read it allTongue

Pasting it for online 24/7 devilsROFL

Today's Episode was a likeable filler for me...Whole Episode was dedicated to the Mobile CompanyLOL but I hv no complaints becuase I remember we all cribbed about Geet getting a mobile and so today when CVs dedicated the whole episode to Mobile fiasco,I don't think I hv the right to complainROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

My only complaint is that certain scenes r getting repitative nowOuch..I don't mind the simple nok-jhoks of Maaneet because thats natural before marriage and these two hv some issues between them which needs to b sorted out before marriage through these small nok-jhoksTongue but at the same time I want to see some passionplay and sexual tension between the two which is also very natural between a couple before their marriageWinkEmbarrassed..So CVs I hope u people r listeningAngry...

Coming to today's Episode...

Things I loved

• I will say the best Dialogue of the whole series came todayBig smile...MSK telling Geet "I very well know your choices" and Geet in reply saying "Maan Sir..u r also my Choice"CoolThumbs Up...MSK was totally clean bowled today with Geet's one huge bouncerROFL..
  • MSK-Geet nok-jhok in MSK's room was a good one...I liked the way MSK said "Letter is for my hone wali Biwi"Blushing..Watch his bedroom eyes thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Geet's anger is valid in this case..MSK always hv this habit of jumping to conclusions and taking his frustation out on his loved ones without knowing the other side of the storyOuch ..yesterday he showed his anger on Geet thinking she rejected all his 30min ideas only to later realise that it was Dadi who rejected it allLOL;Its high time MSK stops treating Geet like his private KathputliLOLTongue and even Geet should try to interact with her Dusht-Danav like a typical demanding fianceWinkTongue;In short both hv serious communication problem and try to hide their fillings most of the time in their nok-jhoks and this is what they need to rectify before marriageBig smile...
  • MSK finally proved to the world that he is not Maha-Kanjoos Singh Khurana by distributing mobiles to his entire staffROFLROFLROFLROFL;Even though I hv serious doubts about the quality of those mobiles...hopefully they r not from any Chor-Bazaar or second hand mobiles from any nukkadROFLROFLROFLROFL;But this goes on to show the extent to which the grt MSK can go to make sure Geet accepts what he wantsWinkEmbarrassed
  • MSK-Manisha Mobile Golmaal was hilarious especially the way Manisha tries to line-marofy on MSK via mobileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..nice comic touchThumbs Up
  • MSK's ultimate confession that "His heart wishes to talk to her all the time whether she likes it or not and thats the purpose of giving her that mobile"Thumbs Up;Even though he says it in anger to Geet but the strong emotions and feelings behind those words were quite evidentEmbarrassed;The guy who always lived in his own shell and never bothered to give any clarification to anyone is today doing his heart confessions to someone like a complete despoTongue..Love ke Side effects I guessROFLROFLROFL...

Turn-Offs
  • Annie is trying copy the Geet act..falling ..tripping..everything going wrongErmm..CVs this way Viewers will never accept this character if she does the same stuff which Geet already did earlierConfusedLOL
  • Precap was a complete carbon copy of the Humraaz film sequence...CVs try something new plss if u hv really planned Arjun-Anvesha love sagaSleepy...and I really dunno how will MSK become bankrupt if Arjun romances AnveshaROFLConfused...
  • Few scenes r looking repitative now...sometimes it seems even the actors GC and DD r getting tired of doing same scenes...plss CVs bring in some new and fresh Maaneet scenes which viewers hv not seen yetEmbarrassed
  • Can we get a complete costume-look makeover for both Maaneet before marriage nowTongue...Soorma needs to go from GC's eyesAngry and DD should get some variety in her dressing nowAngry

Few Pointers I would like to make...
  • MSK's weakness is NOT Geet...remember the episode which happened after KBM fiasco where MSK said "You r my STRENGTH"Big smile...MSK's weakness is either his own family..that is Dadi+Annie or his own over-confidence that he is Mr.Perfect can b termed as his biggest weaknessSmile..Yes NT declared that Geet is MSK's biggest weakness but did MSK agree with her ??Ermm..NT is the negative element in the show who needs to b proved wrong by MSK and that can only b done when its proved that Geet is not MSK's weakness but strength and mayb this Arjun track will prove it... Evil Smile...Weakness is someone who makes a person become a Loser whereas Strength is someone who makes a person become a winner in lifeThumbs Up...So if MSK's weakness takes him to the verge of bankruptcy then MSK's strength which is Geet will make him hit the jackpot at the right time/...mark my wordsCool
  • Coming to the file...well that will b Arjun's first step to win MSK's confidence and get into a friendship with himEvil Smile,....Annie will forget the file in Arjun's office and then either Arjun will go on to return that file to MSK or MSK will come to meet Arjun in his office and he will return the file thus getting into MSK's good books and mayb getting an entry pass into the office as well via DadiEvil Smile
  • Will MSK go bankrupt ?...Remember he is the hero whom viewers worship..so lets not all become a tubelight and let Arjun play the game bright till MSK sets him straight and fightCool

My Episode Rating:7.5/10...It was a mobile spl filler episode today..nothing major happened as far as the story is concerned but few dialogues stood out for me ...Especially Geet's "Choice" dialogue and MSK's "My heart wishes to talk to u" dialogue...Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikipuki49erFanswan20suj01TheRowdiest

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
@Anvi:Bring it on...let me see if I can reply to your complainErmmTongue

@Swan:If Samaan comes before marriage then Jyoti will b dead..this forum will go to some outerspace I guessROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20suj01

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Even I loved the last line from MSK that his heart wants to talk to Geet. This definitely melted my heart, and I am sure even Geet's heart melted at this. A man of less words yearns to talk to his mishti. Embarrassed

My problem was with the dragging of the bickering and cell phone issue today. It could have easily been solved in the bedroom. Geet did calm down and tell him that what bothered her was not taking a gift from him, but his attitude, one minute he shows anger and next minute he gives a gift to her. So why is he behaving so? He could have answered to her right there and then that he wrote a letter to Geet, which dadi got it, and cancelled out all his plans, which he thought Geet did, hence his anger. Problem solved.....and Geet would have taken the cell phone at that very moment. I know MSK does not like to give justifications and that he is a man of less words, but hello, when it comes to talking about moon-stars-galaxy, he goes on and on and on. Geet can pretty much start working for NASA in a year or 2. LOLWe have clearly seen that though MSK speaks less, but with Geet he can talk non-stop if he has to. The problem with him is that what he needs to justify he wont, and where he needs to speak nothing, he goes on and on. Even earlier, with NT poison case and marriage getting postponed, he could have clearly told Geet that their marriage is postponed due to NT and what exactly he spoke to dadi in the hospital (the same thing dadi told her in the next episode). Had he told her the whole truth, he would have caused him and specially her so much less pain and trouble. Same thing here, all he had to tell her were the facts about the list he made and dadi getting it. Because he never explains at the right times, even when he knows what exactly is bothering Geet, he causes undue tension and fights between both of them. Therefore I think, the point of dragging this cell phone issue beyond bedroom scene was unnecessary. I hope cvs work on making MSK justify his actions to at least Geet at right times. This wont go against his character. He may be a man of less words with the whole world, but with Geet, he clearly speaks what is in his heart. When he can do that with moon-star talks, then why not in such crucial matters, which will only cause less pain to his mishti. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 15 December 2010 at 3:53pm

MarshPjyoti06swan20SofnaAnjanaYYZ

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Dam I wonder who Samaan is...did she marry Vicky...oh man what a twist that will be!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikipukijyoti06swan20

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Anvi...geets here!  at times I think MSK does this on purpose, he loves his bak bak Geet, he admires her the most when she goes in her HP express mode!  On the other hand I agree with you it went overboard today!  Im so glad geet told him that she dont mind phone either, but whats the purpose if he gonna taunt her!  Trust me he wont make that mistake again!LOL

Anvi2009MarshPjyoti06swan20AnjanaYYZ

Go to top