Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji (Page 35)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

I am in Zee mode- i want MSK and geet to dance on Aviyan Aviyan on their wedding sangeetBlushing......LOL

Zee mode? ShockedLOL
Waise, yeh kaun se gana hai? Ermm

I want them to dance akele akele on (Labon Pe) WinkLOLBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Meetu_AnuMishtyShonashonuuTheRowdiest

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

@all - sorry but i dont think Brij is coming back ...... not at the moment.....

@Jyo - Geet doesnt hate her parents...even now she remembers her mother.... but it gives her pain to think that if she cud do all this to protect her unborn child, how cud her parents not stand by her...... Geet will never truly forget her parents....

@swati - hi

am posting my take here as well.....

Reserving after a long time n that too on page 1...........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

haay haay CV mujhse khafa hain..... not that i dint like today's episode but i dint love it.....

well the breakfast table scene kept the continuity intact...... but maneet fight over who will go n  meet Mr Rathode n their reasoning for that was sad.... really sad.... The best dialogue so far in the series came today......
Maan not wanting geet's choice for wedding decoration as he knows her choice...... LOLLOLLOL
Geet replying back saying Aap meri choice hain...... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maan Singh Khurana the kanjoos ki bolti band..... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Geet's anger on Maan is justified... he never speaks anything directly....while she speaks her heart out directly..... Geet has no idea why maan was angry with her last evening .... she wants the mobile so that she can speak to him whenever she feels like but is scared that he will again end up fight with her on fone as well....

I like Maan's determination that he will make sure she takes the fone... the decorations falling on maneet scene was a bit unnecessary....

they needed to show maneet dialogue and reason for their fight.... CVs maneet have reached a stage where they can fight and be angry on each other coz they r missing each other but they can have a mature conversation as well.... it is time to show them discussing how their life will change post marraige....time for maan to tell geet that she needs to stop calling him sir.....
Instead when geet is expecting he wants to talk to his wud b wife...maan thinks she will be angry that he is ordering his wud b wife to come to his room...so he calls for his secretary.....

Geet being angry on him behaves exactly like a good secretary ...standing outside his room while he takes the fone call.....

Maan reasoning out with geet bout y not take the fone.... geet telling him she doesnt want to hear him yell at her unnecessarily even on fone.... maan telling her that 30 mins curfew is off.... geet getting pissed that he told her bout it coz she brought up the topic else he wunt hv told her at all...

Well Maan what u hvnt yet told her is the most important thing in her life... Daadi's decision to take back the case against NT... Maan hasnt yet discussed that with Geet....
CVs can u please show some matured discussion between the 2??? bout the case...bout what geet will do in office after marriage.... bout her future education.... bout maneet themselves.... i mean enuf of chaand sitare talks.... can v see maan telling geet bout his family.... something bout his childhood?? can we see geet craving for some food in the middle of the night???

Anyway - lets proceed.... Annie n her climbing 8 floors for the mtng with Arjun... well to get the required file, annie used Geet's name in front of maan n maan readily agreed.... now its showing that Geet is Maine Super Kanjoos's weak point.... anyone can get anything done from him in Geet's name....  
Annie getting paint on her clothes.... yuck.... but still wants to meet Arjun...well well...the gal isnt as snobbish n brattish as i had thot on the first day of her entry....

hmmmmm office.... Maine Super kanjoos gifting everyone with a mobile fone as their profits have been super..... ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...... profits??? convertile car churayi...n now saying u made profits??? car bech diyi kya?? n gifts for all??? kyon ji.... only Geet works....pura office to nikkamonse bhara pada hai.... n gift...well well...another tactic to make sure Geet accepted kanjoos's gift....

Geet actually mann hi mann muskura rahi hai ke Munda uski wajah se itna sab kar raha hai...
this is another part i loved.... Manisha din like his fone color n wants to exchange the blue fone with geet's red fone.... geet bade pyaar se apne fone ko feel kar rahi thi n manisha pulled it from geet's hand... UDP calls geet on her fone to talk to her... n Manisha answers the call...

MSK - mera surprise tumhe kaise laga? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Manisha's expressions here were toofan.... Hot hot boss calling him n speaking in the husky romantic voice.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Maan's realisation that its manisha on the line n not geet...making him every angry that she doesnt even care bout the gift he gave her.... geet snatching the fone from manisha n telling manisha that she liked her fone n din wanna exchange n then trying to explain to maan what happened.... well the episode ended with an angry Maan....

Precap - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Annie is kissing her image.....haan koi aur to use kiss karega nahi... so khud hi kar rahi hai..... i think all in Khurana family believe in self help... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL (Ann - i am remembering the picture....the table.... ROFLROFLROFLROFL...self help....ROFLROFLROFL)

CVs - its time now geet speak to maan.... n manao him a bit romantically.... n its time maan talk to her bout NT n case....

Overall - a bit of filler episode.... but not bad.....

Some important points for Dev track

Once can truly understand the What Happiness is if she/he has experienced saddness.....
To know what is light u need to know what is dark.....
to really appreciate goodness u need to know what is bad 

thus good n evil are always needed for balance and to appreciate the importance of the positive things in life.....

every good or evil needed to be rewarded too....i say eveil needs to be rewarded too as without eveil, one will never understand the 'GOOD' .

Dev = evil (cold blooded, self centered rapist)
Maan = good (caring, unconditional love)

Maan needs to be rewarded with happiness in life... = Geet
Dev needs to be rewarded with punishment.... life time imprisonment....

everyone shud get what they deserves and dev deserves only severe punishment..... not happiness..... so please CVs do not even think of a happy ending for DEV.... a Culprit shudnt get off without serving his deserved punishment..... if Dev gets a happy ending, it will be victory of the evil over the good......

Edited by deniac - 15 December 2010 at 11:57am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies-RD-MarshPjyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuSigmamchopraMishtyShonashonuuTheRowdiestTaiyo

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Shreyaa haha u r still listening to it wasn't tht 2 months agoo

@Parm he gave me a 1 pound cheque so he is da kanjoos makhi choos while sumone else gave me a teddy bear not him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesjyoti06Sigma

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Anj: I already sent my request to bring Birj back, let's see what happen LOL

Edited by temorocks - 15 December 2010 at 11:59am

jyoti06SigmaAnjanaYYZ

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

@anj: i posted the corrections that night itself..u have read them..i mean i saw LIKE being clicked atleast..

@parm: lines..mmm ok ten min i am just reading a novel..its like 20 pages more..the suspsense on its peek..so wait..pakka i will post something till then u enjoy the old lines..wait..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Sigma

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@caco

am just fida over daaku

that doesnt mean i  will start live-in with penguin ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

P.S I have not watched the episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesjyoti06SigmaTaiyo

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

kash...tum mile na hote
to zindagi me itne dard na hote...kash..tum mile na hote..shayad kuch gham bhi
kam hote...

kash agar aisa hota to hum hamesha hum hote...

kash...tum mile na hote ...ansu ankhon mein kuch kam hote...

kash tum mile na hote...kuch to sadme kam hote!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosescacoethesMarshPjyoti06geet.avivacious_gurlSigmashonuuAnjanaYYZ

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@Anj: Thanks CoolROFLROFL

@Flinstone: Stern Smile
ROFL

jyoti06shonuuAnjanaYYZ

Go to top