Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji (Page 3)

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23DancinFireflieschiphegdemedhashreya_lsecretkeeperpennuswan20Soapoperasrfunshonuuliv2laugh

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Res 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesSofna

crazzykuri Senior Member
crazzykuri
crazzykuri

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
just saw

Hmmmmmmmmm Humraz film scene for Annei nd Arjun.........   not like that bcoz i m not accepting that MSK has a sister....... nooooooooooo he does NOT HAVE SIS.

Geet should atleast know about NT-Arjun nd Dadi's conversation.... i think Maan have to take geet into confidence nd told her abt that thing happened in office.....

- i always like knock-jhok bet Maaneet........ but 2day it seems like a big fighting or war is going on Angry.....
- i like the Maanisha phone cross-connectionLOL......... wow! that's what we always want.........

Edited by nutan_bali - 15 December 2010 at 10:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieschipsecretkeeperpennuliv2laugh

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ok The Khuranas Are Born Strippers ...HAAN...Approve

yes yes yes.... *echo* agree or not the specific genes for stripping are highly expressed in KHURANAS......well well well *echo* either you believe me or not but  precap for tomorrow  has confirmed that Un-vesha is MSK & DSK's choti dearest sis undoubtedly.... but the Phun element is that i always used to think that if MSK was a female then he would have been Rakhi sawant and if DSK was a female  he would have been a Bar -dancer..if dadi maa was a male she would have been a Casanova  Sleepy.. but never thought we'll get their deadly combo in the form of Un-vesha... ROFL

Un-vesha taking juice

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Un-vesha going to meet Ur-jun

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ur-jun waiting for Un-vesha in his Cabin

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

her skeleton i mean body has memorized my Ur-jun ...turning him a TunnOuch.... i just closed my eyes tightly ...couldnt see my Ur-jun getting behkofied for that chick... Angry... (Ur-jun you can explore something better if you try  to look around,, i mean you deserve better..i hope you get what i mean)ROFL but i can smell that the wedding planner couple Ur-jun - Un-vesha...will plan their own wedding and both maaneet will be left hath malte...ROFL  i can imagine both maaneet to continue fighting on their wedding day... and this cheapo couple come and says shubh mahurat nikal raha tha toh,,humne socha hum hi shadi ker lien.... ROFLROFLROFL

Moral for maan:
 agar tum kisi ki behan ko kaam ke bahane patao gay..toh koi aur tumhari behan ko kaam ke bahane pataa le gay....... HAAN ROFL
and in the end while playing revenge revenge my Ur-jun will actually fall for that yellow fish....

MK is no more mahaa kanjoos.... (or am i extra exaggerating???

i mean who knows the cell phones gifted to the office staff turn out to be dummies ROFL..... and wot will he say on phone????

Maan: GITH,chand nikal aaya kya???

GITH: kyon???

Maan: woh humari astrology class ka time ho gaya ha.....ROFL

and gith's rule of not accepting any gift before marriage???? someday maan will ask her for a kiss..she will say no kiss without marriage.... and maan will have to kiss all his office employees one by one and then geet....ROFL

tomorrow maan will call geet in his room....y????i tell you

PS: MSK Pyaar kerna nahi janta. janta ha toh bas

stalking

Push ups

and Hooo Haa

ROFL

Edited by shonuu - 15 December 2010 at 11:44am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23DancinFirefliescrazzykuriRoshiniManeetchipshreya_lmaansapanchjun5swan20shalivivacious_gurlgeet.aSofnaliv2laughpennuCute_Ash

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
ShonnuLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshonuuliv2laughpennu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
res
---
Just watched SBS segment haha GC thinks he is a rockstarLOLtht guitar ahhh one of hsi childhood toys from tht spooky room waah waah wat Khazanas are cumin out yesterday tht Doll and today the guitarr..ROFL

-DD wants blackberry torch me got it today for my secret santa from my best friend I dun knw if I shuld share it with her thoughErmm(I am Kanjoos man)

-GC kabhi mat gaanaaLOLI think I can be a better bathroom singerr lolROFL

-I forgot to say this yestyerdayy why are Maaneet always playing Matching Matching previously wen NT was kciked out with court restrain orders they wore Purple Purple and not today Blue BlueeLOL

-Dhillonnn Mwaaa for the choice dialogueee In ur FACE mskkROFLROFLROFL

-Msk is Annie's Fan

-Kurri wat Woman Horlicks u r drinkingg or is it ur superman baby double strength nd those decorations reach out for the air WAAH teraa kya kehnaaCoolApprove

-Tht scene was repetitive and a bit boringg but these two are acting lyk chota bachas nowStern Smile

-Gross Profit Achaa haiShockedKab KahannConfusedKaiseeShocked? THis year MSK did nothing but ROMANCE his Gith how the heck did he make all tht profittROFLROFL

-Geet tune MSK ka chirharan kar diyaa..sEEMS Lyk he and Cvz are hell bent on proving tht MSK is not kanjoossROFLFine I will believe it for a dayy..

-maanishaa cross-connection PHAHAHAROFLROFL..Aise Surprizes roz dete rehnaROFLROFLROFLi LOVEEE youu CVz..Now I am totally ready to give a dostana affairs epsiodeBig smileTht was the highlight of teh episodee lOved ittEmbarrassed

-Aww MSK is hurt Geet u hurt my MSK's fillingsOuch..

-The lif un-veshaa waiting for is Baba Adam ka zamaana ish MSK's kaam themmLOL

-PrecappSleepySleepyCvz u copiedd Humraazz Scenee where Amisha does the same in fron of Bobby..Plzz Orginall Dikhaoo

PS: MSK is not the biggest Kanjus Makhi Choos I knww..Coolhe does not have any Sisterr..I have DNA proofTongue 

New VM

Edited by Cute_Ash - 15 December 2010 at 4:32pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23DancinFirefliescrazzykurishreya_lpanchjun5maansageet.aswan20pennushonuuliv2laughshali

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Nissar, Gul Khan, CVs ' Dev must be punished ! No leniency ! Do not ridicule yourself and the core foundation of GeetHSP story by letting Dev go scot free.

Something I saw in today's episode made me resort to a KISS instead of a full length take ' feeling a little concerned for the Khurana Empire'.unable to shake off that feeling.

Kissa Mobile Ka
-------------------
Loved the breakfast table nok-jhok just to get his love accept his gift.
Fav dialogues ' aap kisi dewaar se shaadi kar rahe hai ya kisi kursi se
Mein tumhari choice achchi tarah se jaanta hoon'.aap bhi meri choice hai'.Maan ki bolti band !

Classic case of a breakdown in communication. The machinations of macho man to gift his love a mobile'.LOL !

Loved the way Geet shoots the ball back in Maan's court ' kis haisiyet se bula rahein hai'Boss ? To honewali biwi waits at the door as a secretary does waiting to be called in'.good one Geet !

So to make Geet accept the mobile Maan gifts mobiles to his staff'a magnanimous gesture :)

But I liked the way Maan gives his Geet a mobile 'both the gesture and the words that accompanied it.

Hey Gouri, din u say, Geet would get a pink phone ' LOL ! Just like DD '. LOL !

Another high point - Maanisha taking Geet's fone, Maan's call and Maanisha's delite .... ROFL !

Reason for my queasiness'
-------------------------------
CVs yesterday I'd asked you how Arjun was going to bankrupt Khurana's being the CEO of an EM company. I think I got a hint today which is making me feel sick. Hope I'm wrong. Maan's project file ending up in Rathod's office via NE' well its on its way ' I wont find peace until I find out if Maan is able to get his Gurgaon project file back from the Rathod office before Arjun/NT find it.

Hmmm so will Arjun fall for NE ' in a real way not a manipulative way ?

Nissar, CVs ' Maaneet pre-wedding jhagda bahut ho gaya'.let em make up! Good mid-week epi
Gurmeet, Drashti ' Good to have you back in full nok-jhok form ' jhappis !

Edited by starlite7 - 15 December 2010 at 7:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliescrazzykurishreya_lmaansashonuu

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
New spoiler pics.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesshreya_lcacoethes-Divine-maansajyoti06swan20pennuSofnavivacious_gurlSoapoperasrfun

Go to top