Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji (Page 11)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@Jyo- all of us have a right to grool over MSK. Even married ones. MSK mein jo kaamiya hai (like him being kanjoos), our husbands will fulfill them na Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pennuSofnaMishtyShona

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Originally posted by jyoti06

"if MSK is so kanjoos as per you silly girls..then why u all drool over him leaving your hubbies alone at night"ROFLROFLROFLROFL...

Aww... poor Jiju Cry
Jyo Angry ur warning levels have been increased to infinity for not taking care of my jiju esp AT NITE Embarrassed ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

winonaveil_of_rosesmaansajyoti06swan20Meetu_AnupennuMishtyShonaSigmaSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

AgastyaArchan Senior Member
AgastyaArchan
AgastyaArchan

@Caco .. oh man ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
That was brilliantly written

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesjyoti06pennu49erFanTaiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Caco:He read it for the first time when he saw me laughing so hardLOLLOL...and his reaction was very innocent..he was like "if MSK is so kanjoos as per you silly girls..then why u all drool over him leaving your hubbies alone at night"ROFLROFLROFLROFL...I was like "Hold on..that girl who wrote the diary is still not married..she has the right to drool"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....But he loved your sense of humourEmbarrassed

@Red-  i have the same question?

thanks to Jiju LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AgastyaArchanArmu4evaveil_of_rosesjyoti06swan20Meetu_Anupennu49erFanSigmaSoapoperasrfunSofnaMishtyShonaTaiyo

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

hello everyone!

So how many of us are pretty much disappointed with the epi and thought of it as useless?LOL

Yep..mostly, my emotion was that too..but then I realized that it does make a lot of sense

Maan and Geet are moving into the relationship that will bind them together..for 7 janams.
These tiffs raised some important problems that will effect their relationship.

1.Geet has told Maan..and us so many times in Mahi sessions that "woh kitne achhe hain...woh mera kitna khayal rakhte hain"

Romanticizing their relationship.

Yes..MSK is thoughtful and does think about Geet and only Geet but he does get moody if she doesn't appreciate his efforts..
He wants things to be taken in some way and Geet takes them in the opposite way and he can't bear that she misunderstands him after knowing him so well.

So..the 30 minute rule was imposed on them to make them realize the importance of conversation and spending quality time together. How to maximize conversation and sharing love when they have a dearth of time.

I am not married of course, but I think after marriage, responsibilities increase and it sometimes gets difficult to find time for each other...this is a preparation for that situationLOL

2. yeh meri shaadi hai...

there is not only ME in a relationship.. but HUM as well. If they are becoming a unit officially..they have to be united too..in front of family- his, hers and everyone else's tooLOL

MSK- main tumhari choice achhe se jaanta hoon
Geet- aap bhi meri choice ho

BARRY- I love YOU for this dialogue!!Clap

3. Aap kise bula rahe ho? Secretary ko ya Biwi ko

Maan's way of talking to Geet has been like that because she is his secretary still.
He needs to show a marked difference in the way he talks to Geet everytime to avoid confusion.
Please- I don't mean that it's not clear but..his manner of speaking needs to change a bit now that she will be his wife..things need to change

He of course has no idea what she's talking about but he wants her to come so he uses the role of his dominanceLOL
See- he knows biwi bolega toh...she will call him..HAHA

Maan needs to ask her to come..not Command her.

Frankly..I would not like it if the guy I'm supposed to marry tells me to do this do that...
she will be his equal..not his inferior in marriage. He needs to treat her as such in the way he speaks to her, haan!

Why do I feel I'll get Dandas today?Confused

anyway..moving on.

4. SYMBOLISM..
Yes..Its back and a big symbol

the phone became a v unique symbol of MIS-communication..usually seen as communication...for Maneet it ended up being the opposite.

their impatience with each other and rising frustration that either is not understanding the other is shown using the device of COMMunication.

the issues they have- is that they are not yet delving deeper.

Trying to fit each other in the ideas they have moulded of each other after knowing, they will have to constantly change and evolve each other's expression.

Fumbling and grumbling, they are getting ready to walk on the path of a lifetimeEmbarrassedLOL
It's not easy...they will have to learn to give in, but never give up.

The cell phone also becomes a symbol of that. The drive...MSk will NOT give up in trying to communicate with Geet...and Geet also tries hard to clarify what the situation really was.

Linked to the theme of communication-
Geet was upset MSK didn't tell her about the 30 minute rule-lifting
well- he needs to share everything with her now.
HE needs to SOON tell her about Arjun

There were also blessings in the form of decorations again...well..that's all for that..colorful blessings and all..LOL

I liked that scene which followed..minus the convo..LOL

1 thing- Before Geet enters the room..MSK just gets a call at that time..and he feels slightly bad as he sees her standing outside.

Remember the scene before their fight at the office that led to MU?
Maan gets a call from Adi and distracted leaves Geet?
Well..This has to change .
he needs to listen to her.

Office- sc
Poor guy- buys cell phones for everyone.. so that she accepts itLOL

I liked how he says he appreciates them all for the profits..HAHA

Manisha-MSK convo- hayee..LOL..it was hilarious!!

ADiiii- yay!! me loves you (proposal part 2!)

Geet-maan convo 2
Okay..so..Maan was impulsive...haha...poor guy..ek toh manisha mili when he was expecting Geet.
and Maan said he at least wants to talk to her.
I would add Always..keeping in mind his stalker tendenciesLOL

Barry- dialogues thode weak ho rahe hain!
*energy ke liye jhapkisses*
Embarrassed

NE- poor girl..she tried so hard to reach the miting on time...well..look at all the signs..you're not supposed to..chhodo! but no..perseverance  hain haan!

And when MSK starts shouting at her..she knows what to say...NE knows GEET ki khushi are the magic words that will make this guy even kill himself...and so she gets her work done..and MSK is coming to take his important file..which isn't as imp as "geet ki khushi"

Some questions-
1. precap- please don't tell me this is the filmy situation...is he really going to um..like her after her uh..adjusting of clothes?or is he deciding if he likes them or not?LOL
No offence- I love Arjun's bangs!

2. When is MSK telling Geet about the case?

3.When did MSK work enough to make profits?LOL

4. Will Arjun get into MSK's good books..or meet him at least cuz of the file...the file is important isn't it?LOL

This epi was not a bashing of MSK at all..I love him as much..

And yes, I didn't like the episode too much..but I did understand a few things that were tried to be portrayed.

GC,dd- excellent but DD- do take care please..you seemed v v tiredConfused

Annie, Dadi- develop more.
not together..I guess annie's track is now going to be with Arjun's 

That said- the bickering seemed to be grating..not entertaining..not non sensical but just not up to the mark.
Like- I can almost say I did not like the episode much because of the execution.

That's all for today
I'd give it a- 6.5

I hope tomorrow is better!

love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 15 December 2010 at 10:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesAgastyaArchanpanchjun5jyoti06swan20suj01Meetu_AnupennuAnjanaYYZTaiyo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: Tell ur husband, Maan is hard to avoid Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesjyoti06swan20MishtyShonaMeetu_Anupennu

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Jyoti: He is new to the game but the character against him is not a newbie and still have the same weakness and strengths. You cannot drop NE sister and then make her the most important being in MSK's life and the real weakness. Dadi Ma was always there and NT did not consider her MSK's weakness and neither will Arjun do that.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies-RD-panchjun5cacoethesjyoti06swan2049erFanSigmaSofnapennuSoapoperasrfunTheRowdiestAnjanaYYZ

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

havent seen update or havent seen episode...how was it??????worth spending 30 mins????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieswinonajyoti06pennu

Go to top