Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
An baby, remember when I turned IF Dazzler,  you gave me the name Pristine Azure🀣

Cacooooooooo Chudail!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Briiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I left a message for you 2-3 pages backπŸ˜†

bDgT thumbnail
Rainbow Hues πŸ€— they stole our ideas and made me become a Warrior instead of a Fudge πŸ˜†  I used to love An's poems so much that I used to stalk the Den and Bugsy's thread often
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ All

Gone are the good old days
when all devilish devils had fun in all ways

golden days can never come back
it just loses it's strength and charm like a hole punched sack

I wish those day would charm us again
where all used to just enjoy forgetting their Pain

WINUU....for u and other old devils ..... my love and salute 
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An: πŸ€— Woah u scared me with the longgggggggggggggg thingy🀣🀣🀣🀣...yes i realised i wrote toooo much..It was a thing, just can't stop ROFL🀣 Kinda freaky actually...🀣....N then when i read what i wrote, i myself got bored with my writings...🀣🀣🀣 So keeping it short now...ROFL🀣 That someone else am guessing it's Caco..?? ROFL🀣..

The problem was we both have the same thing. No one wants to stop, thinking the other wants to continue..but in actual fact we both want to stop🀣🀣🀣

BTW i was scheming thru the Den..n inbetween all the protein shakes post..i read your post that said "Eggs are good for the hair"

It's true...but so funny when reading it now 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Cutey, Gouri n Caco : 😑 Oyee stop making fun of me! ROFL🀣🀣🀣 I know i always reply late..but see i am learning now.....Now i just have to teach that to Parm ROFL🀣🀣🀣🀣......n hey at least this Ramayan replies is betta than erm well u guys know what...🀣🀣🀣

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep me remember Pristine Azure ... πŸ€— Me hope you fall in love with your MSK again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

bDgT thumbnail
Palluuuuuuuuu what message? Me goes to check 😳

Edit

Haiyyyyyyyyeeeeee must be the Brits made me eat some medicines b4 they Quit India 😲 πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i am just watching the hum tum episode...........😭😭...............jaane kahaan gaye woh din.............i have still not watched the episode......nor the repeat...........not feeling like...πŸ˜•

and i spend an hour on hte phone dissing the show and everyone in it..hence feeling better🀣

a very good afternoon girlsπŸ€—πŸ€—
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Opti

Blue: I think the baby will stop crying out of fear that its parents will not stop singing if it doesn't it.  What is the better alternative? To cry and be subjected to dreadful singing or stop crying so that they stop the singing too? 

@Bold: Okay this, for some reason, just went way above my head 🀣🀣🀣

I'll go with the latter : To stop crying so that they stop singing..

Lets hope the baby has the brains to work it's mind this way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

But what if the parents sings it to sleep..? U know singing a lullaby..?? Then it'll have to start crying again ROFLROFL
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sari - while u r at it..... Maan still has that drawer with all the pyaar ki nishani i think..... i wish one day we get to see all that....i mean Geet while cleaning the room finds all that..... it will be soooo awwwww....... kudi will be floored that munda kept every nishani of hers.......
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One thing that has not changed, me used to crib then also, and me crib now also 🀣 Looks like me go everywhere with my complain ka pitara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†