Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji - Page 66

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Vini used to write longggggggggggggggg posts and then reply longggggggggggggggg to someone else longggggggggggggggggg posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

Vini used to write longggggggggggggggg posts and then reply longggggggggggggggg to someone else longggggggggggggggggg posts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

had to quote thiss and she used to reply LATEEEE🤣🤣🤣when the ramayan is over she used to come and say who is Sita🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Cute One: I know and now Parm does that 🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Viniiiiiiiiii🤗 I will catch the repeat!😃

Anu🤗 none of the devils gonna be back in their old Avtars😊 If GHSP gets back its old flavor then I might start writing analysis. Did u read my little poem for MSK in page ? . Yesterday bahut pyaar aa raha tha uspar😆😆

Gauri, I think she sits with a dictionary while writing her posts😆 just kidding!!!

😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Pristine Azure: Me loved your poem ... 🤗The love for Mann is still burning ... ??? Do you still think Mann is pavitra like Ganges? 😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@pingu's post - Vini used to write longggggggggggggggg posts and then reply 🤣
@ashi's post - she used to reply LATEEEE🤣🤣🤣when the ramayan is over she used to come and say who is Sita🤣

@pingu and ashi - yeah Vini used to write ramayan ...n then keep reading everyone ..n come back with her ramayan reply...n miss everyone's posts in between ....it used to be funny....we wud be discussing may be protien shakes n suddenly madam wud post about the clothes n their color coordinations...something we wud hv finished discussing atleast 5-6 pages earlier..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pallu Kaminiiiiiiiiii 🤗 🤗

An- 🤗 🤗 me was just skimming through a thread where u were addressing me as Senior Member🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and agree how Blue's post always used to be extra longgggg and esp with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we start talking about something and it goes on and on and on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have read all those posts. I was a stalker then. Was going thru a tough time with my mom diagnosed with cancer and undergoing treatment. In the night I used to go thru the den and used to forget about the whole hospital thing for a while. 🤗
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gouri, Caco, An, Ashuu, Blue

Dont know why i'm still hoping that GHSP will again trap all the devils in it's charm...😒...
may be coz i still love the show...no matter how crap it is....😕.....i cant seam to hate GHSP...and Maaneet / GurTI....😭😭😭😭😭😭...

i feel like hating the CV's for BAD and repetitive story......but i cant seam to do it.........

I also feel bad when some good loyal admirer of the show loses interest in the show........😭😭....but they also cant help it na...

i'll seriously wait and see how the CV's take the marriage track...pre and post marriage one......that will be my last chance for the CV's.....before i completely lose the interest in the show and just watch it for the heck of it....or not watch it at all  😳
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sari - n then pingu gave u the name Golden glow when u became a goldie....... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣