#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Gouri, those were riot days I tell u!  Show even more interesting!  Missing those days!
@vini, caco - i sent the links to those dens....check them out....... am soooooooooo nostalgic right now..... august 10 to august 12....68Hrs of continuous being at den made me a goldie from the sr member n then user name changed from gouri.a to deniac as i had become a den maniac..... lol...
@Gouri

Some times it makes u feel sad that good element of the show has been lost some where....forcing many old and good devils to leave...and some old devils who managed to survive here are losing the interest...

moi feeling bad that i was not a part of DEN then😭.. 

Gouri..cant we do anything to get back those golden days😭😭😭😭😭
awww me getting senti with all the nostalgic memoriess me gonna go ahve me breakfast and then go skool so TattaaaπŸ€—
the day Bugs actually PMed me and asked me if i could open Den...i was like 😲 and so scared 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i wish we could go back to days minus analysis and just have fun in the Den....this is what real Den was all about....only share ur thoughts and leave....🀣 no giving a F*** to any symbolisms and shit 🀣🀣🀣🀣 no serious talks and only see the fun side of the episodes
Is Bri here? I want to say something to her.

After reading her posts, I feel like that I should join English classes. All her posts go over my head. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@anu - that old charm is lost ...it will nvr come back......

@vini, caco - do u gals remember the dargah sequence be pehele wala scene at home..... when Maan opened the door.... n i had told tanu ..sorry i din check his reaction is was busy checking his ASSets....n then that whole ASSet talsk we had???

we used to hv so many protien shake talks..... ab to kuch bhi fun nahi hai... i wasnt the monitor then...there were no rules... we used to speak rotten xxx rated stuff.....love the show...diss the show.... love the acting...diss the actors...everything so freely.....

Those were the best days of GHSP......
Gouri : Thanks for the PM 🀣🀣🀣 I just skimmed thru the starting part of the threads...it was hilarious 🀣🀣🀣 Man i wrote ALOT 🀣🀣 ...Those were during the outhouse epi n Dargah epi days 🀣🀣

Caco: Me rmb, i asked u to open instead..coz i coudn't (bugs was away here) 🀣🀣 N then after opening the Den..u sent a PM over saying u felt so nervous 🀣🀣🀣...Now being nervous is nothing at all already 🀣🀣🀣

Heya Palluuu πŸ€—

Ok i NEED to finish with the episodeee 🀣🀣

BTW did u guys check that post out with Maan/GC waiting for his turn behind the scenes..?? 🀣🀣

@Caco:

Oh No🀣🀣🀣🀣...i just read some of ur posts in the old dens🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...u were as good as now JaanuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......
i always fall in love with ur humor element πŸ€—.......

@Pallu: Miss ur complete DEVIL avtar Jaanu😭
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Is Bri here? I want to say something to her.

After reading her posts, I feel like that I should join English classes. All her posts go over my head. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@pallu - i told bri ... she shud use simpler language...... some ppl at GHSP dont even understand simple english language..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†