#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago

Anu: First off the guitar was so hideous 🤣 WHY are they playing with toys..?? No actually, why is Maan playing with Toys..? 🤣🤣 First DOLL n now guitar 🤣🤣 N then came the singing...i had to mute it 🤣🤣....

Did u see the behind the scenes..?? Spot boys throwing the confetti at them from the top 🤣..

Coming to the episode...yea that repeat of scenes right...Maan pulling the confetti out of Geet's hair. I too don't get why they r repeating the same scenes again. I mean it just ruins the original one..😆..

Heyy Wino 🤗
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
I think I can be a better bathroom singer than them🤣
wazzupppppppppppppppppp folks? 🤗 🤗 🤗

i hate the construction work happening around me.....i couldnt even sleep properly...wanted to sleep a bit more but 😡
I started liking him less and less after listening to his besura singing. Man that segment was so patheic.
@Winuu: 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗.....
@Ashu: 🤗🤗🤗🤗....ha ha ha..even me think i'm a better singer than those 2..🤣....they were so not in Surr🤣...DD singing and GC was giving his PATHETIC music to it 🤣🤣🤣
why is he taking toys to the sets? first that khandani doll and now that green guitar. 😆
@Caco: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Jaanuu..first take a Jhappi🤗
I absolutely loved ur TSD yesterday....it was so good👏..

i guess the CV's can take some people from our den into their writing team.........we all are much better than the new writers and CV's
@Hey win and Anuu &khann *hugss*
@Anu oh yh lol ahh musicc with teh cheapo guitar wats up wid him playing around wid toyss 1st doll nd nwo this guitar wat is it gonna be todayy a lil car🤣

Wino, Cutey n Nakewwwl 🤗

Segment was bad.....coz i can't get their singing out of my head 🤣🤣🤣 but u gotta admit it was funny ..when DD sang i esp..😆😆😆......

Anu: GC n DD r not professional singers to be in surr right..🤣🤣 They are more like pro actors...🤣🤣 BUT yes singing was bad...but in a funny way 🤣🤣

Okay am watching the epi now 😆😆😆
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago