Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji - Page 59

shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Naj Things have changed since August ... it was relentless stalking and getting to confess ....now they are aware of the feelings and moreover the secrets are out... so we are seeing a different relationship...The initial attraction phase is over πŸ˜ƒ... yes to some extent show in between felt lot serious than the fun they had shown in early episodes 😊...that's what I think... now if we have to pick there are more issues than I can write... on story, screenplay, characters...it can go on...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Shree u r right...almost all aspects of the show has changed at least a little...so it's definitely not I thing that's gone wrong. 
I guess wht I'm trying to say is regardless of all the changes in the show...I always had this butterfly in my tummy to get to see the GHSP epis as soon as they came out...and I would always watch it at least couple of times, but recently that interest is gradually waning. 

Btw r u based in India? cuz ur Hindi poetry is beautiful, but always jaw-breaking for me to read πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by najch - 13 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
@ Naj  I think the show is bound to change when story moves... lately for me the speed seems slow...yes the excitement is waning as scenes feel repetitive.... new characters do not feel entertaining too....
Thanks ! 😊 No I'm In US 😊 Jaw Breaking πŸ˜† Is it really that hard?? Well for me it does not feel so πŸ˜†
najch thumbnail
@Shree Wow then I must really congratulate you for your shudh Hindi.  I don't know it is jawbreaking for me!!!
shreya_l thumbnail
@ Naj I was raised and brought up in India... it's been just few years out here... and one does not forget it easily if it is main language learned since childhood πŸ˜ƒ
BTW u r in India?
najch thumbnail
@ Shree  No I'm in East Coast. 

Yeah, now it makes sense because u haven't been brought up in US or been here for ages so to speak so u r still completely fluent...my experience tells me the longer one is out of touch with the mother tongue, the more words begin to slip out of one's daily vocabulary.
shreya_l thumbnail
@ Naj So true if we stop using a particular skill we forget it temporarily... when I was new here it was a bit difficult in terms of finding Hindi speaking ppl but then one get used to it... now I feel fine.
So now I understand why my Hindi feels jaw breaking to u πŸ˜†
Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
najch thumbnail
@ Shree 🀣 🀣 what part of US are u at?

shreya_l thumbnail
@ Naj Time to call it a night... You are not sleepy it must be 1am on east coast... I'm on the west coast so 10 pm for me 😊 but I sleep early
Good Night and Sweet Dreams... Catch you tomorrowπŸ€—

Good Day/Night to invisible devils πŸ€—
najch thumbnail
@ Shree I'm not really sleepy...I blame school for my insomniac tendencies. 

Bye and goodnight. πŸ€— It was lovely talking to u.