Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Jyoti that dialogue brought tears to my eyes!   MSK   touched my heart there!  Another dialogue for me was when Geet said yes I want a phone, I want to talk to you when I get the desire to talk, but what good will that do if u want to taunt me all the time!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Cute_Ash: U still think ke Vicky is the last sibling of Maan? I don't have trust on the CVs on this 😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anj:Yup that dialgoue along with the choice wala dialogue stands out today😎..Even I was shocked when MSK confessed that "my heart wishes to talk to u whether u want it or not"😲😲...it just slipped out from his mouth in desperation😳...

Did he said when u want it or not? I thought he only said when my heart wants to 😆, chalo, I think I was lost looking at him that time 😆☺️
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So do you guys think arjun is gonna get hold of the budget file tht annie has and mess with it??
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Anj....got one more to add to your list of MSK being a cheapskate he is o cheap that he does not provide his tailor even kapda to stitch another collar for his waistcoat, his waistcoat has only one collar😆 😆

Cute_Ash thumbnail
@Zee well yh he is not coz Khurana khaandan didn't knw anything abt family planning so yh the sibling popping machine wil never stopp🤣
@Amaa where were we Yh the science dude Nope he didn't give da teddy bear sumone else did..
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Sab CHUP BILKUL CHUP🤔
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@zee and Jyo so is Sameera really making entry after/during shaadi or is it all speculation on our part?
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Ash is aloneee MAHHIII
me gonna go pack ma stuf for 2morrow..nd hope u guys cum out of ur bhatakti atma mode soon..🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nikipuki

@zee and Jyo so is Sameera really making entry after/during shaadi or is it all speculation on our part?

Sam bomb will blast soon😎