#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
@all

Let me shout : MSK is bachelor...............

he never married sameera.........i can vouch for that...............

if you dont believe watch the old episodes ...................

but I dont trust CV's they will forget what they showed.....they can make Mr. Chopra as Mr. Khaana, manali as shimla donno what will they do with MSK

Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
old crap..

Us raat ki suhaani hasi,

De gayi yaadein
jo dil mein basi,

Us raat mein phir
chaya aisa andhera,

Jiske baad na hua savera,

Le gayi woh sab kuch jo tha is haath mein,

Sapne,yaadein aur khwaishen,

Reh gayi toh bus kali raat ki parchaayi,

Jisne tod di woh duniya jo humne basayi...

@daaku ...which sheldon ? enlighten me.........

only sheldon which comes to my mind is from Big Bang Theory
Daaku- u a fan of Sidney Sheldon???
I have no objections to Maan some how bringing her siblings - Raaji and Tito to the wedding. She would love to have them there and Maan knows how important they are to her. I totally want Pinky's dad there and Geet should tell him to do the Kanyadaan. If not him then Adi is the next candidate. 😃

I want the 3 bandars to give full attendance at the wedding. It would be kind of funny if the entire office decides that they will be Geet's relatives for the wedding (maybe at Maan's bidding). Imagine the amount of hulchul Manisha and co can create trying to help Pinky (who is Geet's sister) and stealing the dulhe's joothas 🤣 🤣 🤣 .......even daadima and Anie should help them and so should Nakul. 🤣 🤣 🤣

They need to have fun scenes like this 😃

@ Pooja 🤣🤣🤣 if no one else loves her she might as well love herself

@ Shomu your take is fab, I'm rolling soo much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

NE did prove she has some khurana genes in her with the strip and kiss to herself shows she also has a high opinion of herself like the Khuranas do

the animations 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Urjun needs to get his eyes checked, i think the hair across his forehead has damaged them 🤣🤣🤣

the pengu hoo haa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Daaku must be going crazy now with love for MSK in this avatar 🤣
Hi and bye Devils 🤗🤗🤗 i m back on my ancient laptop whose monitor is not working so using my old PC monitor which is so blurry that it will surely weaken my eyesight even more (i've said this so many times that i m sure most of u know about my laptop woes 😆) i ll watch episode tomorrow and may be come to den tomorrow as well 😳 

only came online to read Tanu's LU (a million thanks for the updates Tanu 🤗) 

Good night/evening/morning depending on your time zone (I think morning is only applicable to Vini 😆) 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Gouri:Woww u did a take today😲...superb analysis👏👏..u know I loved the way Geet replied "You r my choice" to shut him up when he was lecturing her about her choices😆😆😆...today's episode for me was a likeable filler...I don't hv any complaints except one and that is few scenes looked monotonus..otherwise I liked the last office wala scene where MSK was distributing mobiles to prove to the world that he is not Kanjoos🤣...

@Jyo - did u forget that my notice period has begun...so officially am off all the deals in office...... no work ....just time pass for boring 88 more days.,.... lolz....
I did a take n that too on page 1.... hahahahaha..... about - You are my choice dialogue.... it cracked me up so much today...coz my hubby always complains that my choice is bad n his is good n i always tell him yes that y u chose me n i chose u..... 😆😆😆😆😆😆....even my hubby cracked up at this dialogue of geet's n was looking at me for my reaction..... 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Maine Super Kanjoos was definitely trying to prove that he aint kanjoos...but it looked quite silly.... he said this year our company did profits....but abhi to 2.5 months hi hue hain na geet ne join karke???? ya 1 year se geet 2 months his pregnant hai??? 😆😆😆😆😆

Before going......

@Shreya: Very very romantic shayri 😉, kya baat hai, kaash ke Maan ne kabhi aisa kaha, it's similar to him, meriiiiiiii Maan ☺️

Bye all........

shonuu- thEnks 🤗 did u do a take today???