Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
But Yes Geeet should start remembering Brij at least to give some hopes to the viewwers that he is coming back🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..I want return of the talwars in Maaneet marriage😈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: What is the harm in showing pain again. Pain is beautiful onscreen.
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gooseberry

am fida over daaku

mind u she is a PENGUIN and lives in PLUTO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mchopra thumbnail
@marsha: she will not miss me..dont worry coz half the time she only gets scoldings ffrom me..and today toh on her wall..i bet she is a mood to kill me..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Caco, Daaku, Swan and Swati I agree, no matter what happens your parents are your parents at the end of the day, you can't help but think of them esp at times like this and when she is going to be a mother herself, it's changes your way of thinking and it's not in Geet's character to hold a grduge, she still hopes deep down that they she can reconcile with them despite all that has happened

@ Caco and her ensaan faramosh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

she must also thank Deva then too

Finally finished the episode, it was such a drag, why didn't you guys tell me to avoid, your such cruel devils sometimes 🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shonuu:U mean to say MSK will hv to kiss Manisha and all other such species in the office so that he can become qualified enough to kiss Gith🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: Even I want that Birj comes back, he is a super performer.......
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Shonnuu :P hahhaa ,moi lovess yaaa especially err--jun wiating in the cabiin🤣🤣🤣

@Parm Where hav u caught upto?🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyoti, no matter what one can never forget their parents, its easy to say, but can't be done!  For a young gal getting married, first person she thinks of is her mom!  That was special!

Today's episode, what touched my heart today!  Nothing to write about today cause 90% of it was recycled!

Loved it when Geet gave it to Maan and said yeah and u r my choice too!  Bechara Maan just shut up!

Loved Geet's dialouge to  to Maan, touched my heart.  She said yes, I wish I have a phone too, I also want to speak to you when I desire to, but what good is that if u gonna taunt me all the time!  MSK just stood there, it is his fault for coming home and showing her his tewar, Im glad Geet told him good, he will not make the same mistake again, at least I hope not!

Loved Maan's last lines, wow so touching, he says to Geet maybe u don't want to talk to me, but my heart wants to talk to you!  This killed Geet instantly!  I had tears in my eyes at that point! 

She will manao him with flowers tomorrow and they will have a nice session in the parking lot!  Per new FB pictures!

What I want to see between the two!

The next fight between the two should be a hoo haa session and Maan pinning his Geeth down on the hard wood and then they can have some passionate moment!  Nothing better then floor! 😳

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
2jyo watever u say she wud miss her family even if they dont remember coz gals miss her parents  n siblings on her wedding....plus she is kind who doesnt hold bad memories...plus she was always part of big family n close 2 every1..she wont forget them...she'll try to not remember bt on sp occasions she will miss her family...which is pretty natural..sp rajji n titto