Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anjana - I hope MSK's weakness is himself. I know Geet is his strength, but I don't want Sam to be his weakness. I dont want her to be anyone that imp to him. 
He has said it many times that he has changed because of Geet and a lot of his experiences when it comes to true love was because of her. It will spoil all of it if Sameera was anything imp to him in the past, even weakness. She should be someone who poses to be imp to him but is really not (If that makes any sense).
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Zee FM - that is the beauty of their relationship - ilu - for them is a "cliche"

Swan - like i said we seeing the surface... read Geet's deeper analysis of the scene... I actually think there is even more there.... some other seeds of the future that is sown.

MSK was a khadoos boss, but Geet has always wooed his employees... they are Ying-Yang.  Harmonical balance.  So, while they fear him - because of Geet to the employees he has slowly become near.  And for them Geet is a dear.  All of this may someday come very much in handy😉
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

MSK's true weakness is himself - his inability to control his anger - his arrogance - his belief that he is never wrong - his hubris

True, sometimes he is own worst enemy as the saying goes
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

MSK's true weakness is himself - his inability to control his anger - his arrogance - his belief that he is never wrong - his hubris

You took the words right out of my mouth....Its his KING SIZE EGO that's going to be his downfall...that's what the promo suggests too!!
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Zee me married for 13 years and my hubby said "woh teen labj" just once in 13 years on our last anniversary and that too he sent a text as he was out of town and had forgotten to wish me. 😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Geetu and Reet: Me liked that MSK's weakness is his past. That is a cool thought.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Armu.... .well who all wanted to break their TV sets.. watching the UN-dressing of UN-wesa.. n her UN-wanted flying chummi sessions ?? 🤣 wonder why UR-jun wuld b interested in such a dame...

I was reminded of Humraaz.....
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay how about this-

@bri, @ Anj, @ pram and @all

Geet and Maan through all those mirror symbolisms had been shown as becoming in a way each others' reflections.

As pram rightly said- ur biggest strength can be your weakness

MSK's hubris and his love for Geet can be exploited..because his pride is excessive and his love may be seen as uxoriousness

so...playing on both of these, Arjun tries to make use of this balance between his pride and his love..the resulting misbalance may lead to his fall..but then Geet's love will become a strength for him to regain his pride...

and balance can be restored

is it too twisted?🤣
bDgT thumbnail
Anj you said HIMSELF - same to same - same pinch 🤣🤣🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: suj01

@pram...............hey🤗

@all...........any idea where is adi. she is not to be seen🤔

Last i know she was at the Pyaar ki ek kahani forum.. .dunno about past two three days...😕