Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
MSK's biggest weakness is his past and KC!!!  attack KC and MSK will collapse!  Geet is his strength!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jo...
Ahhhh..... so somebody will bring Sm into picture....😲
May be thats going to be the twist in Maaneet wedding...🤔

@Geeta...
Wonderful post.. espcially loved that Mobile symbolism....👏👏 
Girl you Rock...⭐️⭐️

Hi Sigma....😃

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

MSK's true weakness is himself - his inability to control his anger - his arrogance - his belief that he is never wrong - his hubris

spot on....👍🏼
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@pram...............hey🤗

@all...........any idea where is adi. she is not to be seen🤔
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't really know what your talking about as I haven't seen the episode yet but sometimes your biggest strength is all your weakness so I guess the same can be said about Geet for Maan

Like when you do interview questions and they ask what is your strengths and weakness, you should always give a weakness which is also a strength at the sametime, well that's what i do anyway
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If NT and Sam are cousins, like we speculated in the past then Arjun is Sam's cousin too!  Im sure Sam has something up her sleeve and Arjun knows it too well!  I just hope we don't have a bacha, MSK junior! 😆
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Anj-  wouldnt be awesome if by making him realize this...at every step Geet helps him overcome his fatal flaw? 

@pennu-aww thanks🤗
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The question abt whose the strength and whose the weakness hope this clears it out

"The strength of women is the pretense of weakness, and the weakness of men is the pretense of strength"

bDgT thumbnail
Choose the following:

MSK's weakness

1, Himself

2. Daadima

3. Mom

4. Dad

5. Vicky

6. Sam

7. Geet

8. Annie

9 Khurana Constructions

10. Adi

11. Manisha

12. Pet Snake

13. His child

14. The neighbor's tennis court

15. His long forgotten game of cards

16. I don't know

17. None of the above

18. All the above

19. Dev

20. Fans

21. His car

22. His cellphone

23. Khurana Mansion

24. Attic room

25. Archive room

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo u r saying that by returning that file, he'll try to get into the Good Books of MSK... But don u think The Real MSK will be alerted once he knows that the Rathods r planning his wedding... He was sketpical of Arjune in the office, which means he is not convinced of his words...

The next thing he knows is that Arjune, NT's bro is planning their wedding... Don u think he'll object to it... Even if arjune impresses him by giving back that file, he is still NT's bro, so the danger still lurks... Also will he think bout how geet will feel or react once she knows that NT's bro is planning their wedding...

This wedding means a lot to geet n MSK knows it well... Don u think it would be ODD/Out of character if he allows the Rathords to plan their wedding...

N most importantly he clearly stated during the office track that he'll take NT back to Malasia/Canada with him....Considering that MSK did withdraw the charges against NT without telling Geet... After knowing that Arjune is the wedding planner, The real MSK should check whether NT has left or not n Y arjune is still here...

MSK is a very shrewd man who knows NT's motives well... Do u think he'll take the Risk of allowing Rathord Sibbling near Geet or his marriage...

Some how i don find this seq convincing....