Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#What an IDEA Maanji - Page 4

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
By looking at pictures geet is just now getting morning sickness, now that happens at one month na! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyo

Sorry but I just do not trust this bunch. They seem to have no ideas and zilch creativity. I am waiting for them to prove me wrong but so far I have waited in vain. 😒 😡
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Arjun will not take the file, he is smart, if u see the pics, Maan has the file, which means, Annie might return it or Arjun might do it as Jyoti mentioned to win Maan's friendship and trust........... Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when the packages arrived & Maan said yeh saaman maine bulvaya hai all i could think of is Sam aunty & her saaman......😆😆😆
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
done with TSD on page 1 😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
peeps take advantage of Geet...she is online so tell her we do not want sister .....she must be reading her status and wall posts ....so do it  Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: I beg to differ: Geet is both his weakness and strength. Even NT stressed that and she knows MSK better than his brother Dev or anyone else.

Pooja: You staying with me in Pluto and still making fun of ME 😭 ... never adore a human ... they do not like Penguins 😭🤣Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Cacooooooo:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Wait u just gave me a laughter attack..Maan Singh Kanjoos🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...and he brought the mobiles from chor bazaar🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....ok my hubby feels I m gone case the way I m laughing loud here in my room🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..loved your explanation about the non-existent sister🤣🤣🤣

And yup that "choice" wala dialgoue was the only best part of today's episode along with the last scene😛....poor MSK was totally left specchless when Gith said "u r my choice dude"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@All:I m right..the file is with MSK as per the spoiler pics which means either Arjun returned the file sinse MSK went there to his office or mayb Annie returned it..don't underestimate my 12yrs of serial expereince🤣🤣🤣🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I wont bother jotting down my points today because the show did nothing to me. Kal ke baad kya hua phir se? Total filler. Itna toh mat bigado yaar. Un-wesha and daadi don't have to do anything at all. These guys create small MU's themselves. 

Very boring. I had my hopes high today. With DD coming back and things. 

The only highlight to me was Manisha and his / her / whatever conversation with HHB.

Dear CV's
Hopefully this episode was to give DD sometime to get back to her normal routine. Please make the show what it used to be in the next couple of episodes. Thank u.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@An- me make fun of u never ...i love penguins🤗