Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kokila will have a tough task (Page 2)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by angelic8219

she might confess to gopi but never to ahem which is no good at all. Gopi will have no bad feelings about and ahem will still remain in the dark as always.
but when urmang rejects her whats going to happen  she  might just blurt everything out in frustration

She is one of the few people who could make Aham believe in Gopi. aham will not believe anybody else because,
1.  he doesnt respect the opinion of the others in the family - he thinks that his papa, kaki/kaka and jigar are too soft and are taken in by Gopi's tricks, and  doesnt give a damn about Rashi.

2. he doesnt want to believe his mother - he thinks that she is biased as Gopi is her choice

3. he supported Kinjal over Gopi and is loyal as a brother to her  and she has been speaking against her.

On top of everything, Kinjal's betryal is a huge shock and it might create enough confusion for him to second guess himself.  If Umang also adds in his two cents, it will strengthen Gopi's side. 

With all these too, I dont think Aham will start believing about Gopi right away. He might accept for her to stay in the house and maintain the status quo and give a chance to his mom.  I also dont see him apologizing profusely or being overly romantic to Gopi. He needs his mom's permission to even buy a kerchief. D'oh It will be out of character. Gopi too will not expect anything big from him. She is so desperate that she will be ready to have him in his terms.

BTW, how long do these serials run? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-.Verity.

rosepaul2110 Groupbie
rosepaul2110
rosepaul2110

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Actuaaly Kokila deep down is good at heart...she understands her bahu well.....ultimately Gopi would find her maa in her saas...saas too wuld reciprocate accordingly....Pataa nahi aham ka kya hogao...will he change or not?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by angelic8219

she might confess to gopi but never to ahem which is no good at all. Gopi will have no bad feelings about and ahem will still remain in the dark as always.
but when urmang rejects her whats going to happen  she  might just blurt everything out in frustration

She is one of the few people who could make Aham believe in Gopi. aham will not believe anybody else because,
1.  he doesnt respect the opinion of the others in the family - he thinks that his papa, kaki/kaka and jigar are too soft and are taken in by Gopi's tricks, and  doesnt give a damn about Rashi.

2. he doesnt want to believe his mother - he thinks that she is biased as Gopi is her choice

3. he supported Kinjal over Gopi and is loyal as a brother to her  and she has been speaking against her.

On top of everything, Kinjal's betryal is a huge shock and it might create enough confusion for him to second guess himself.  If Umang also adds in his two cents, it will strengthen Gopi's side. 

With all these too, I dont think Aham will start believing about Gopi right away. He might accept for her to stay in the house and maintain the status quo and give a chance to his mom.  I also dont see him apologizing profusely or being overly romantic to Gopi. He needs his mom's permission to even buy a kerchief. D'oh It will be out of character. Gopi too will not expect anything big from him. She is so desperate that she will be ready to have him in his terms.

BTW, how long do these serials run? 

bee....a BIG HUG for this detail......

@bold....this is the question m also looking for the answer...lol...may be next 2-3 years.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Oh my! that long huh! I have to rethink now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Oh my! that long huh! I have to rethink now!
Smile

Go to top