kokila will have a tough task

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
one urmang and kinjal and then Gopi and aham

its seems both dikras will have problems, lets just hope that kinjal comes to her senses and reveals all to what she has done to create problems in gohams marriage, but i still dont see anything happening with goham either

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cant see kinjal confessing to messing up ahem and gopi's marriage with misunderstandings created by her especially when she gone get a big time bashing from the fake pregnancy scam she pulled.
angelic8219 thumbnail
she might confess to gopi but never to ahem which is no good at all. Gopi will have no bad feelings about and ahem will still remain in the dark as always.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

she might confess to gopi but never to ahem which is no good at all. Gopi will have no bad feelings about and ahem will still remain in the dark as always.

but when urmang rejects her whats going to happen  she  might just blurt everything out in frustration
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

but when urmang rejects her whats going to happen  she  might just blurt everything out in frustration

@bold...hope this happens...but i know CVs are not so much eager to reveal everything so soon....they have created so many misunderstandings between the Gopi-Aham and i dont think they will sort them all so easily...at least I cant count on them.......

suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@bold...hope this happens...but i know CVs are not so much eager to reveal everything so soon....they have created so many misunderstandings between the Gopi-Aham and i dont think they will sort them all so easily...at least I cant count on them.......

i also dont count on them, the misunderstandings will not resolve overnight,  i also dont count on gopi and aham getting together but  i do want gopi to be cleared of all of these, the cvs are hell bent on ruining the show its time we as viewers bring them down😉
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i also dont count on them, the misunderstandings will not resolve overnight,  i also dont count on gopi and aham getting together but  i do want gopi to be cleared of all of these, the cvs are hell bent on ruining the show its time we as viewers bring them down😉

@bold...we have to do this for our sake......coz I cant bear tears anymore...this show is like Drowning in my own tears everytime I watch Gopi sobbing.......
and I want CVs to bear the same *drowning in their own tears after seeing TRPs at the lowest.*
angelic8219 thumbnail

Kinjal is too much of a coward, she is definately going to be in shock when learns shes messed up her life because umang never loved her and just wanted revenge, basically her sarcastic mouth wont be able to open. She is already in enough trouble shes not going to invite more problems for herself. I wonder if koki will attempt to kick her out after everyone finds out  and then they have a solution of marriage to dhawal to keep kinjal home and keep what  izzat they have left in intact. I can't see koki taking a shine to dhawal even if he does become the ghar jamai. Kinjal is never gona live this down with koki. Not sure if it's gopi attempt to patching it up between mother and daughter that makes ahem realise gopi's worth lets face it gopi will definately try to sort things out between kinjal and koki as she won't be able to see any of them sad.
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is one of the few people who could make Aham believe in Gopi. aham will not believe anybody else because,
1.  he doesnt respect the opinion of the others in the family - he thinks that his papa, kaki/kaka and jigar are too soft and are taken in by Gopi's tricks, and  doesnt give a damn about Rashi.

2. he doesnt want to believe his mother - he thinks that she is biased as Gopi is her choice

3. he supported Kinjal over Gopi and is loyal as a brother to her  and she has been speaking against her.

On top of everything, Kinjal's betryal is a huge shock and it might create enough confusion for him to second guess himself.  If Umang also adds in his two cents, it will strengthen Gopi's side. 

With all these too, I dont think Aham will start believing about Gopi right away. He might accept for her to stay in the house and maintain the status quo and give a chance to his mom.  I also dont see him apologizing profusely or being overly romantic to Gopi. He needs his mom's permission to even buy a kerchief.  It will be out of character. Gopi too will not expect anything big from him. She is so desperate that she will be ready to have him in his terms.

BTW, how long do these serials run? 
rosepaul2110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actuaaly Kokila deep down is good at heart...she understands her bahu well.....ultimately Gopi would find her maa in her saas...saas too wuld reciprocate accordingly....Pataa nahi aham ka kya hogao...will he change or not?