India Ne... a platform to reward arti?(edit) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow.. Loved ur topic.. Yes We shud and we will vote for Arti ( Arjun-Rati, best Onscreen Couple 😊) ...because they truly deserve it ..Recently both of them were nominated for ITA Great Face of Year 2010.. Both of them r talented and their chemsitry rock onscreen ..
Can you please tels us where to do voting ???

I tried to search but could not find it ..Article seems not very helpful but i do wanna see Arti to be the best Jodi ...
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Cornu-this can be  a HUGE platform for our ArTi!!!

Sony is among d top ranking channels naa...
we need to get details for this....
well the topic doesnt say anything about voting.if arti wins here this could be huge! i wish it had some voting link!
Great News!!! Thanks for sharing😃

Is there any way we can vote for ArTi or something??? some criteria or something??? some way to reach these ppl??? 
Ppl...spam on the link for ArTi😃
wow dats amazing.......we all should go nd vote there....after all ArTi deserve to win this........they are the best..........
guys i'm trying to find info on this program...u all plssss try n co-operate! Edited by CORNIA_ARTI - 13 years ago
The minute I read this, the first actors I thought about were ArTi. Don't know why, they are always the first actors in my mind for any award shows😳
Artians try finding details. We'll definitely do our best for them😃
plsssss chk the edited bit!