India-Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Adapted to be remade

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
With numerous channels mushrooming every second day, it's difficult to come up with fresh and innovative concepts. The producers then draw inspiration from popular flicks or novels and transform them into daily soaps. Read on to know what's been the inspiration behind some popular shows on TV today.

This Sony SAB show is inspired by the popular humorous column 'Duniya Ne Undha Chasma' written by the eminent Gujarati writer Mr. Tarak Mehta. This story revolves around the happenings at "Gokuldham Co-operative Society" and covers socially relevant issues. The show predominantly revolves around 'Jethalaal' (Dilip Joshi) who is an uneducated Gujarati businessman. The show has become a rage and has slotted the channel amongst the top GECs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

binie

binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i think TMKOC has started this trend Embarrassed i only know ReshamDankh was on one novel before... then only TMKOC Smile
wasz Senior Member
wasz
wasz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
earlier it was Dollar Bahu on Zee tv. it was based on Sudha Murthy's book. but unfortunately it went off air, due to lack of populairty, around the time of 2000-2001.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
this show is great
binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wasz

earlier it was Dollar Bahu on Zee tv. it was based on Sudha Murthy's book. but unfortunately it went off air, due to lack of populairty, around the time of 2000-2001.
oh i remember dollar bahu... it was a good show... that time Zee has some very good shows like Justjoo was one of my faviourite.... and i m looking for title track of justjoo but cant find at all.... thanks for reminding me about those old days shaz...Hug
wasz Senior Member
wasz
wasz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

Originally posted by wasz

oh i remember dollar bahu... it was a good show... that time Zee has some very good shows like Justjoo was one of my faviourite.... and i m looking for title track of justjoo but cant find at all.... thanks for reminding me about those old days Hug

i have read the book 'dolar vahu'.

i loved zee tv's shows like. amanat (not the post leap episode, where Ami trivedi was on of the characters), kamal, aashirvad, mehendi tere naam ki, sarkar and many more.

i am still searching the title track of mehendi tere............... i still don't know its end

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index