Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rimi's birthday

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15191

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hum sab Rimi ka birthday bhool gaye... our lovely Rimi is very sad CryCryCry her birthday it was on 12th Dec.... aur humse kissi ne usse wish ni kiya ConfusedConfused

please guys make her happy with some messages, siggy, vm or something speacial...

~~~~~~~~~~
HaPpY bIrThDaY RiMi
http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/birth_friends/1008-002-87-1069.gif
http://www.onlinehappybirthday.com/img/friend/happy-birthday-friend-cute-dog.gif

~Amira~



Edited by amira_saeed - 15 December 2010 at 7:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-Meehak.

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 2839

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awwww happy birthday rimmi
May all ur dreams come true
Have a wicked bday
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Joined: 03 July 2010
Posts: 10605

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday RimiPartyPartyParty

For U ! Smile
 
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
 
MehwishHug
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Joined: 03 January 2010
Posts: 3585

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Many Many Many Many Happy Returns Of the Belated Day
Happy Belated birthday
Hope you have loads of fun and the smile across your face never disappears
.Crystal. Senior Member
.Crystal.
.Crystal.

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 598

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Rimi Party
 though I really don't know you!
Rimi.Rimz Goldie
Rimi.Rimz
Rimi.Rimz

Joined: 10 July 2010
Posts: 1706

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

hum sab Rimi ka birthday bhool gaye... our lovely Rimi is very sad CryCryCry her birthday it was on 12th Dec.... aur humse kissi ne usse wish ni kiya ConfusedConfused

please guys make her happy with some messages, siggy, vm or something speacial...

~~~~~~~~~~
HaPpY bIrThDaY RiMi
http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/birth_friends/1008-002-87-1069.gif
http://www.onlinehappybirthday.com/img/friend/happy-birthday-friend-cute-dog.gif

~Amira~

so sweet pic ameera thanku for making thread its k kisi ko yaad nahi tha i'll w8 4 ur siggy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

Rimi.Rimz Goldie
Rimi.Rimz
Rimi.Rimz

Joined: 10 July 2010
Posts: 1706

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by su_08

Awwww happy birthday rimmi
May all ur dreams come true
Have a wicked bday
thanku for ur sweet wishes
Rimi.Rimz Goldie
Rimi.Rimz
Rimi.Rimz

Joined: 10 July 2010
Posts: 1706

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

Happy Birthday RimiPartyPartyParty

For U ! Smile
 
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
 
MehwishHug
so sweet of u tani really thanks for lovely wishes Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~~Forum Members Birthday~~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: NidhiMNehra   Replies: 103   Views: 6442

NidhiMNehra 103 6442 14 November 2010 at 8:10am by kiwi_j
||~*~ Happy Birthday Vandy ~*~||

2 3 4 5

Author: -Anu13-   Replies: 37   Views: 4156

-Anu13- 37 4156 18 August 2010 at 10:52pm by IndigoBlues
~!*!~HAPPPY BIRTHDAY INDUPRIYA~!*!~

2

Author: pankhi   Replies: 12   Views: 1754

pankhi 12 1754 10 August 2010 at 3:52am by indupriya2008
Anurag's birthday surprise for Taani on 'Tere Liye

2 3 4 5

Author: Shruti11   Replies: 35   Views: 4111

Shruti11 35 4111 05 August 2010 at 9:39pm by Mages
Tere Liye Birthday List

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 75   Views: 5790

Chandni- 75 5790 29 July 2010 at 1:35am by ..Amira..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index