Kareena Kareena

Shah Rukh to appear in KK on 2/28 episode

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The new promo says it will be on air on 2/28 episode..

He is shown singing Yes Boss songs..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: memsaab

The new promo says it will be on air on 2/28 episode..

He is shown singing Yes Boss songs..

Thanks for the info! That's great he is singing SRK songs. Which song was it? Yes Boss had some wonderful tunes!

memsaab thumbnail

I think... the concept is what it was also there in Yes Boss.. may be it is my weird imagination.

In Yes Boss.. he says Pardesh mein Apne Desh ki lerki ki izzat khatre mein hai aur usko bachana hai.. and tries to save Juhi from clutches of Aaditya Pancholi.. I guess it is going to be seen. I heard it was shot in Dubai.. and that he helps her out from some situation....

As appeared in Bollywood Mantra.

No, we are not talking about KK, the Kareena Kapoor of Shahid-Kareena controversy fame, but this time its another KK. Kulraj Kaur Randhawa, the girl who plays the role of RJ Kareena in the Zee Tv's show, Kareena-Kareena will have Shahrukh Khan in her serial.

It is reported that Shahrukh Khan will make a special appearance in the serial. The scene has been reportedly shot in Dubai, where King Khan would save Kareena from a tricky situation.

Recently guest apperance was made by Abhishek Bachchan in one of the episodes where he says "Oh Kareena, tumne phir se jhooth bola? Ab to zaroor phasegi." Brett Lee and Navjot Singh Sidhu were also featured in the show they also said similar lines.

It is believed that Zee TV is planning big publicity for the episode featuring the Khan. SRK would be able to relate his old memories with Television as he started his career with it. He was appreciated in Fauji, Dil Dariya, Doosra Kewal, Umeed, Circus and a couple of episodes of Wagle Ki Duniya.

The episode would be definetly watched by millions of people not only in India but all over the world as Zee Tv is telecasted throughout the world.

Tabs thumbnail
thanx for the info guys... 😊
I also saw this promo in the Uk... still another 2 weeks before we get to see SRK
krazee_gurl thumbnail
i thought it was going to air in march
shital thumbnail
yup i saw it to in US, but i am more interested in seeing how Tushar will react on knowing the truth
dkdisha thumbnail

thanks for teh info i saw the promo as well. i cant wait

Jessi 😉