Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Missing Parul (Page 5)

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meLuvsParul

Originally posted by lisasandra

I have a feeling that bidaai 2 will not come but   parul will come for new show .Now may be she is taking time because it will be easier to ppl accept her to see her  new character .

@bold=lissa apiii u knowww,same here...LOLLOL..mujhe bhii aisa hii kuch lagta haiiii ki bidaai 2 will not comeConfused..n i also think parul is taking her time((which is gooodd i think,jaldi mai aise vaise show sign karne se achcha hai,late karey parrr achche show k saath wapas ayeeee..))Embarrassed..i want her in a brand new show,in her own show .Day Dreaming....and yeahhh,inshallahhh our princess parul  will be back wid a bangggg.........Day DreamingEmbarrassed...hope for the besttttt...SmileEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
@suku=hai laaa,suku same here,yeahhh i want her wid a tall handsome guyDay Dreaming....like gurmeet,iqbal khan,shushant, etc etc..they all r tall,handsome,mature,good lookingg,and body bhi achche haiLOLLOLLOL.parr they r bzyy wid their own showssTongueTongue..so i want parul wid some1 new(vaise tall n handsome,talented hona chaiyeeBig smile)  ...any waysss,koi bhi chalegaLOLLOLshe is verryy talented,she rockzzzStar..paru can have a good chem wid any1Starshe will rockkkStarStar.so koi bhi manzoor haiiLOLEmbarrassedSmile...bass parul plzzzz come backk soooonnn..missing u a lotttttttttttttt dearrrrCry
Cry

EmbarrassedConfused

Prema jaanu ttune teek kaha She will come with a banggggggggggg. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTake rest   I am just waiting for that day. OMG Parullllllllllllllllllllllll jaldi ajaoooooooo, missssing you loads and loads. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandrameLuvsParul

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Parul needs to come back soon! Preferably on SP, Sony or Zee since I don't have the other channels LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meLuvsParul

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Missing Parul on screen as well...i've always thought she's one of those actors who deserved to stay...would defo want to see her back in action in either a new show or on Bidaai 2...hope that happens soon!

meLuvsParul

parul_pari Groupbie
parul_pari
parul_pari

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
 MISSING PARUL ALOTTTTTTTTT

Parul needs to come back soon! Preferably on SP, Sony or Zee since I don't have the other channels LOL 

BUT I WNT 2 SEE HER IN STARONE

meLuvsParul

Go to top