India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Missing Parul (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
@krithikas..definitely parul is one of the best actress on tv today..

i did not watched her from beginning but after leap in bidaai along with apoorva she was absolutely outstanding..

hope to see her back by next yr either in bidaai 2 or a new show ...

definitely want to see her with apoorva as their pair is just magical.Smile

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Krithikasss nice topiccccccccccccc. Me toooo miss my parul, Sushant and parul looks sooooooo nice. I wantttt parul back in action. I misss her soooo much.Cry. She is the best gorgeous, stunning and the most talented actress in the TV industry, that is my opinion. Parulllllllllllll plssssss come back sooooon. Missing you CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

.Waiting for her new show with a tall handsome man Day Dreaming yeah  poonamWinkEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_smeLuvsParul

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Krithikasss nice topiccccccccccccc. Me toooo miss my parul, Sushant and parul looks sooooooo nice. I wantttt parul back in action. I misss her soooo much.Cry. She is the best gorgeous, stunning and the most talented actress in the TV industry, that is my opinion. Parulllllllllllll plssssss come back sooooon. Missing you Cry

.Waiting for her new show with a tall handsome man Day Dreaming yeah  poonamWinkEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
u know suku 
from the day I got the  news that parul will introduce sushant & ankita in JDJ4..I was thinking how good parul will look if she dance with sushantEmbarrassed as both of them r good dancers (finally parul got a chance to dance with a good dancerEmbarrassed)..& I like sushant too(very handsome & good looking & I like ankita too.. but not in the show as its Dead)
parul-sushant will be too good for a new show..Embarrassed

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savee_k

@krithikas..definitely parul is one of the best actress on tv today..

i did not watched her from beginning but after leap in bidaai along with apoorva she was absolutely outstanding..

hope to see her back by next yr either in bidaai 2 or a new show ...

definitely want to see her with apoorva as their pair is just magical.Smile
Yes SAVEETHA, I was a great fan of Ragvir i and was so disappointed after hearing the news of kinshuk leaving bidaaiCryCryCry but my love for ragini I continued the serialI have not watched any Apurva serial before.So I was worried how will the Angini jodi will work.But I was really mesmerized by their awesome chemistryWinkWinkWink.They both complimented each other   Clap Clap Clap Clap.No one  can act as ANGINI like Apurva and Parul they just looked as a Made for each other Couple,Wink Wink Wink Wink Angini just made me crazy of them Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed.Waiting to see Angini back soon or Parul in any new show.Smile

poo_ssaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Krithikasss nice topiccccccccccccc. Me toooo miss my parul, Sushant and parul looks sooooooo nice. I wantttt parul back in action. I misss her soooo much.Cry. She is the best gorgeous, stunning and the most talented actress in the TV industry, that is my opinion. Parulllllllllllll plssssss come back sooooon. Missing you Cry

Embarrassed
u know suku 
from the day I got the  news that parul will introduce sushant & ankita in JDJ4..I was thinking how good parul will look if she dance with sushantEmbarrassed as both of them r good dancers (finally parul got a chance to dance with a good dancerEmbarrassed)..& I like sushant too(very handsome & good looking & I like ankita too.. but not in the show as its Dead)

I have seen the intro dance and agree with you Poonam, Parul looked good with Sushant.Smile. Anyways PR will not end anytime soon , Zeetv will not make mistakes like Starplus . Anyways if Parul does a show with Sushant, Apu next show should be with whom, any ideaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed
Yes SUKANYA,Both Sushant and parul jodi was TOOOOO GoodEmbarrassed.I think Parul can have a good chemistry with anyoneEmbarrassed.Even Sara started her new show after Big Boss this makes me so anxious to see Parul on screen soon."Parul Waiting to see you soon."

meLuvsParulWinchesterbros

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rekha03

sach main want to see parul back in action ..enough of ONLY stage performances
now sara is also doing a new show:((
but whatever show she will do I want to see her in a lead role..with some tall  & handsome co-star 

any guessSmile. I miss her too Smile

di whom u r missing ??????? ....parul or parul's on-screen tall & fair & handsome husbandWinkEmbarrassed

Poonam, I miss Apu on my T.V  especially Anmol after such a long break he does such a short serialConfused .but I like Parul too, she is good Clap. I like her bubbly nature and Apu was so funny around her.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
[

[/QUOTE]Yes Poonam, Sushant and parul have a very good chemistryEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ,even that few seconds of their dancing together was too goodEmbarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  They are also the better dancers but Sushant is busy with his serial hope to see Parul with some Handsome guy soon.Embarrassed

poo_smeLuvsParul

Go to top