Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

15th December Written Update(Complete) (Page 4)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
So nice to see your reply so soon, Tanu!  I am at work but totally not able to concentrate because I am tired.........tired out, that is.........so am peeping into the forum to wake myself up!

You said his insecurities remain...........I agree....but then Nandini is even more insecure..........she has lived all her life insecure........such a person cannot provide security to another ..........and Prem's insecurity is new.........he has had a good life so far!

I believe only those who are happy themselves can provide happiness to others........this is what Dr. K told Nandini and I have always believed in that myself..........it is the same with all things.......you have to have it yourself if you want to give it to others......Nandini is so insecure......her situation at her sasuraal is just as bad as it was at home.......so hardly surprising she cannot reassure Prem.............she needs a lot of reassurance herself.........and Prem is not aware yet..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

I read your post again...........true, she opened up and talked about adopting the baby to Prem.........that was one cute scene.........Tongue

But that was one time when she was happy.........she had been to her maike for the first time after marriage.......there had been no misunderstanding yet betn her and Prem..........though the baby had arrived, she did not know of the letters.........and just before that scene, Prem had supported her in front of Urmi........giving it to Urmi that he would not tolerate insults to his wife! So she was feeling loved and wanted and I think that is why she opened up.........

If you think back, the few times Nandini has spoken to Prem are only after she herself felt reassured.........

Doing all this analysis is not helping my work a bit......but today I am really distracted.........not able to keep my mind on my work at all!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index