shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks alot for the update.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok ppl, Tanuspeak for today's epi...

First - Sonakri scene: I'm speecless!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I know many here like Sonakshi, but I'm in love with her!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sachchi!! She was just bang on target... whether it was while taking Aayis blessing, where she just bends her head and asks "is it enough?" 🤣🤣 to asking pallavi for marriage Album... I mean, thats what people do, right? ask to see albums when you visit relatives who've just had a  marriage in their home...the difference is, when she does it, I cant help but laugh at her mannerisms...🤣🤣🤣!  And her convo about the "Soup" in the canteen of that Hospital.....🤣!! And her dreams??? 🤣!!!  Walk in the moonlight on a wheelchair???  Haila!!! Why dont I get such dreams when I'm in a tense situation???  Just soooooo....uh, I dunno, "JHINGALALA" 🤣!!!  Her dialogues abot Govind repeating the same dialogues... bang on target!!! I also loved how she went to say "Tata tata" to everyone and pulled Krishna along!
I'm not such a fan of physical humor much, I like it when the dialogues are funnier generally, but I made an exception for Sonakshi....Sucheta ji, you are hilarious beyond belief!! Thankyou for providing comic relief... and I applaud whoever came up with the charecter, its like a breath of fresh air!!

That concludes "Sona gushing" for today.

Neena ji was her usual best... I got nothing to add. Gautam wasn't there, I share Shobs relief... he and his mom can go on a nice tour for a looooooooooooooong time, the way their characters are being developed....😳

Speaking of Character development, there has been none done for "Nandini"...😕 Some of us are not so happy with Vandana's acting... well, personally I too feel like she can do better...but thats not the problem here... the problem is that "Nandini" 's  character is very shown to be very weak, without any substance... All she does is cry, talk cr*p from whosoever is giving it to her, and totally piss Prem off... and us too!!!

Whatever she does doesn't make sense at all!!!  Tell me you all share this tought, not me alone; Her husband comes to her, apologises for drowning himself in alchohol the previous night (and how sweetly!)says he didnt make much effort to understand her... and she had to ask him "Kya aap mujhse naraaz hain?"????? 😲
Which sane wife would ask that after such nice apology??? I mean.... Hold on, am I missing something here??? You all OK with it?? I dunno.... I mean I felt like there was a lot that she could've said... instead, she goes and says "Promise me you wont drink again".....Ow Cmon!!!!!!!!!!! THATS NOT THE ISSUE HERE!!!!!!😵  I mean yes, it is, but its the minor one!!!!  Why are they pretending like they aren't seeing the white elephant in the room??????Aaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!😡

Oh and Krishna and Prem are now drinking buddies?? Hmmm... And was it just me or did anyone else think that the look he gave after Prem vented out his frustration was very "satisfied"???
Ok, before you all become fed up with my venting, I'd like to conclude my rant with a few choice words for Prem:  I love you!!!!!  I love you when you're romantic, love you when you're angry, love you when you're sad, love you when you're drunk, love you when you hurt, love you when you're embarassed, love you just about...always!!!☺️

Its a pity that your talent isn't being utilized optimally.....

Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 10on10

First - Sonakri scene: I'm speecless!!!🤣I know many here like Sonakshi, but I'm in love with her!! 🤣

Sachchi!! She was just bang on target... whether it was while taking Aayis blessing, where she just bends her head and asks "is it enough?" 🤣🤣 to asking pallavi for marriage Album... I mean, thats what people do, right? ask to see albums when you visit relatives who've just had a  marriage in their home...the difference is, when she does it, I cant help but laugh at her mannerisms...🤣🤣🤣!  And her convo about the "Soup" in the canteen of that Hospital.....🤣!! And her dreams??? 🤣!!!  Walk in the moonlight on a wheelchair???  Haila!!! Why dont I get such dreams when I'm in a tense situation???  Just soooooo....uh, I dunno, "JHINGALALA" 🤣!!!  Her dialogues abot Govind repeating the same dialogues... bang on target!!! I also loved how she went to say "Tata tata" to everyone and pulled Krishna along!
I'm not such a fan of physical humor much, I like it when the dialogues are funnier generally, but I made an exception for Sonakshi....Sucheta ji, you are hilarious beyond belief!! Thankyou for providing comic relief... and I applaud whoever came up with the charecter, its like a breath of fresh air!!

That concludes "Sona gushing" for today.

Neena ji was her usual best... I got nothing to add. Gautam wasn't there, I share Shobs relief... he and his mom can go on a nice tour for a looooooooooooooong time, the way their characters are being developed....😳

Speaking of Character development, there has been none done for "Nandini"...😕 Some of us are not so happy with Vandana's acting... well, personally I too feel like she can do better...but thats not the problem here... the problem is that "Nandini" 's  character is very shown to be very weak, without any substance... All she does is cry, talk cr*p from whosoever is giving it to her, and totally piss Prem off... and us too!!!

Whatever she does doesn't make sense at all!!!  Tell me you all share this tought, not me alone; Her husband comes to her, apologises for drowning himself in alchohol the previous night (and how sweetly!)says he didnt make much effort to understand her... and she had to ask him "Kya aap mujhse naraaz hain?"????? 😲
Which sane wife would ask that after such nice apology??? I mean.... Hold on, am I missing something here??? You all OK with it?? I dunno.... I mean I felt like there was a lot that she could've said... instead, she goes and says "Promise me you wont drink again".....Ow Cmon!!!!!!!!!!! THATS NOT THE ISSUE HERE!!!!!!😵  I mean yes, it is, but its the minor one!!!!  Why are they pretending like they aren't seeing the white elephant in the room??????Aaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!😡

Oh and Krishna and Prem are now drinking buddies?? Hmmm... And was it just me or did anyone else think that the look he gave after Prem vented out his frustration was very "satisfied"???
Ok, before you all become fed up with my venting, I'd like to conclude my rant with a few choice words for Prem:  I love you!!!!!  I love you when you're romantic, love you when you're angry, love you when you're sad, love you when you're drunk, love you when you hurt, love you when you're embarassed, love you just about...always!!!☺️

Its a pity that your talent isn't being utilized optimally.....

What speech !!!😆    you left nothing for me to say - well said though !!
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 10on10

Tanu.........for once I don't agree with you!  😊   First thing........she doesn't say "aap mujhse naraaz hain.....She says "aap mujhse naraaz the.....   She is talking of past, the scene earlier the day before...........and of course he was angry with her at that time!!   Also I don't see anything wrong in her asking him to promise he won't drink again...........because she knows something he doesn't........the letters!   True, Dr. K has kept it quiet for now while the enquires are on.........but definitely, the family will have to know sometime ..........she doesn't remember anything so she feels she is not at fault.........but still the letters coming out in the open tomorrow even proving her innocence is going to create dhamaka.........and the situation at home is not happy........she knows everyone has their knife into her........except Dr. K...........and Prem!   I don't find it strange at all.....

Also, all seem to feel that Nandini should start talking, protesting........but why??  Her whole life, she has been a quiet girl........always taunted for living on charity............she has lived only to please others.........why should she change now?  True, Prem loves her........but her situation is just as bad in her sasuraal..........she is taunted for being middle class and whatnot........FIL tell her not to show her face to him........Urmila is always finding fault..........and recently even Pratham supported Urmi!  That baby and the letters made Dr. K who is her only friend there to tell her to maintain a distance from Prem.........which pissed him off royally........what has happened that she should change??  If she had found love and acceptance, she might have changed........but in the circumstances, she is likely to withdraw even more into herself.......and cry to herself.....which is exactly what she did!

Nandini's role is not an easy one ...........it is a complex character, seemingly quiet and subdued...........who will react only when goaded beyond endurance and her endurance threshold is high!  Vandana is raw.........and it is a very difficult part she got for her first show...........so I am willing to cut her some slack for her performance.........but I feel she has improved a lot from the first episodes...........and she will continue to improve with time!

I empathize with Nandini's character a lot...........I know personally what it is to be made to feel you are living on charity and to have it thrust down your throat all the time that someone's quality of life is spoiled because of you!   Nandini will react too when the time comes........she is not really weak.........it is just that she has been conditioned into that kind of quiet acceptance very early in life........but everyone has a breaking point........and she will also reach hers......

Wow that was a long post...........Tanu, I wouldn't be surprised if you lost your patience half way thru.............this was Shobspeak in reply to Tanuspeak!😆😆
Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Shobs, thanks for the detailed explaination.... 😃  and correcting me, Yes she said Aap mujhse naraaz  "the" not hain.... Someone's out there defending the poor helpless Nandini in this forum!!! Thats great!!
I'm happy there's someone who understands why Nandini is quiet....  But you see, it isnt fair. Why? Coz you know the original story, and you can understnad why she's that way... think from my POV....

I see Prem pouring his heart out.. He says that he was worried that the dreams he had built were getting shattered, because of her behaviour.... He's apologizing for the way he behaved... now, common sense tells me that a wife, any wife, should acknowledge it.... however quiet and reserved you are. Your husband is talking about his insecurities, dont you think a wife would want to assure him, saying that she shares his dreams, but she needs some time to adjust??? Is it too much to say/hope???  They're married, afterall....

In my POV, Nandini was equally at fault for behaving that way... She kinda pushed him off without giving any explaination... If he wouldn't have apologised, she'd go back to her Maika without an explaination at all!!! I still stand by what I said.... She isn't making any sense, I'm saying this as I'm seeing it freshly, without the original story distorting my view....

I think she could've apologised for her behaviour aswell, coz he was being very sweet to her and she was being a prude.... and should've explained how she needs more time.... then asked him not to drink again..... that would've made sense...
His insecurities still remain, and that isn't nice....

ssroomani thumbnail
Oh Tanu.........we could go on and on about this.........I am not defending Nandini because I know some of the original story,......it is because of my own life experience........I don't mean I had an experience like Nandini but what I mean is that is how I would react  ........drawing into a shell and not speaking!    If you have had a certain kind of background...........where you have been suppressed for a long time..........such people find it difficult to come out and speak even when they have it in their mind and want to say things!  That is what I meant when I said I understand her silence............I took nearly 2 decades to come out of my shell fully.............and YPNHK and finding you all broke the last bit of reserve...........so I understand her silence very well!! 

Of course from entertainment point of view of the serial........it would make sense if Nandini talked a bit more......told Prem that she needs time.......and that she understands...........I agree with you there!

So glad we can thrash out our thoughts here..........I was missing this kind of discussion a lot...........wish more of our family would join in in these threads!  
Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Shobs - well in that case, I guess I'll listen to you... coz I really dont know what it really feels like... I can understand how it might feel, and can sympathise with her to some extent,  but I think lack of personal experiance makes me a little... I dunno, impatient, I guess coz  I really, really think she can speak up if she wanted to.. Its not like she never spoke to him at all... She did express her thoughts about adopting that baby... She already knows how he is very sweet and understanding and all that, so why does she not talk when it comes to "the" issue? She could simply tell him she might need some more time... Prem being so Premy (Hehe) would completely understand...

You're right, I miss "Us" too....😃  This time difference is making it very difficult...
ssroomani thumbnail
So nice to see your reply so soon, Tanu!  I am at work but totally not able to concentrate because I am tired.........tired out, that is.........so am peeping into the forum to wake myself up!

You said his insecurities remain...........I agree....but then Nandini is even more insecure..........she has lived all her life insecure........such a person cannot provide security to another ..........and Prem's insecurity is new.........he has had a good life so far!

I believe only those who are happy themselves can provide happiness to others........this is what Dr. K told Nandini and I have always believed in that myself..........it is the same with all things.......you have to have it yourself if you want to give it to others......Nandini is so insecure......her situation at her sasuraal is just as bad as it was at home.......so hardly surprising she cannot reassure Prem.............she needs a lot of reassurance herself.........and Prem is not aware yet..........

ssroomani thumbnail

I read your post again...........true, she opened up and talked about adopting the baby to Prem.........that was one cute scene.........😛

But that was one time when she was happy.........she had been to her maike for the first time after marriage.......there had been no misunderstanding yet betn her and Prem..........though the baby had arrived, she did not know of the letters.........and just before that scene, Prem had supported her in front of Urmi........giving it to Urmi that he would not tolerate insults to his wife! So she was feeling loved and wanted and I think that is why she opened up.........

If you think back, the few times Nandini has spoken to Prem are only after she herself felt reassured.........

Doing all this analysis is not helping my work a bit......but today I am really distracted.........not able to keep my mind on my work at all!