India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Dec 15 : Hats Off To Koki (Page 2)

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Sadhli.    So it's Rashi who got the news about Kinjal.  Now will have to watch Urmi's plans to settle her scores with Koki. 
Kinjal asking Gopi to break the news. Poor Gopi.  Caught between devil and the deep sea. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Thanks Sadhli for the updateBig smile I too liked Kokila today. She was very fair to all the three - Aham, Gopi and Kinjal. It is quite surprising for me to see a MIL being nice to her DIL and scolding her kids.

The creative team is compensating for Aham on Monday to get the audience interest back.
thats write......CVs thought that in one epi all have become Rebels here at forum so they have calm us down and todays epi was just the same....

I feel that they spend all their energy into developing Kokila's role and writing such long words for her dialogues that they ignore other characters.
this is the main reason m so angry with the creative team....they are not concentrating on any other character...esp Aham's he is the main lead and not many dialogues nt enough Screen Space....what they want to prove that in A House only one person can speak and other can either Dumb or  Shouts......

I am enjoying the dyanmics of this serial. If all the serials are like this I feel that there is enough material for somebody to do a phd thesis on the sustenance on audience interest by tv serials.
Phd thesis...but m sure if anyone will do this he/she will be in Mental Asylum after doing this or will be bald coz the roller coaster of the Emotions can make anyone mad.....

Sorry m sounding like a mad only...coz I have become one after bearing all the crap till now... ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fansujji0609.Verity.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Sadhli...

Chalo i got something to write in NL...  i really don't think the remaining 2 days we are going to get some dhamaka....  today's episode was comparatively better especially the start.... loved Koki especially when she told these lines that Gopi never shares anything with anyone and she didn't tell her.... that was a perfect reply to Ahem... but she wasn't really successful in making Ahem realise about it.... maybe this is the start.... but then it's always a start.... when will we see some progress.... again it seems we are heading nowhere...!!!

Edited by sujji0609 - 15 December 2010 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paroomeemfungirl-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Thanks for the lovely update Sadhli...

Chalo i got something to write in NL...  i really don't think the remaining 2 days we are going to get some dhamaka....  today's episode was comparatively better especially the start.... loved Koki especially when she told these lines that Gopi never shares anything with anyone and she didn't tell her.... that was a perfect reply to Ahem... but she wasn't really successful in making Ahem realise about it.... maybe this is the start.... but then it's always a start.... when will we see some progress.... again it seems we are heading nowhere...!!!

i was thinking the same sujata that finally u got something to write as scene and dialogue......
Its start i know...as Aham was shocked when Koki mentioned Gopi never told anything to her till now....he glanced at her in disbelief .....
but again when we will see any progress...bhagwaan jaane...

sujji0609

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
In all the other serials, the main leads who were apart due to some reason or the other have either got together or are in the process of getting close...except SNS....Where the CV's are seriously doing everything to ruin this serial...Anyways Koki was very reasonable today, but then it is she also who is responsible for this situation in house---she had forced him to marry Gopi...

And i dont think Kinjal's marriage is going to happen...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!
Koki you're the best.she's painfully strict but extremely fair and honest....i love her character and rupal has done an amazing job!!!Hats off to Rupal!

-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
thans for the update sadhli. only after reading it i watched the show. koki was fantastic. all she needs is to put some brains into her son head. another thing is aham is getting more screen space and his acting has improved a lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
shruthi,
Nazim's acting improved no doubt. His expressions are now looks believable.
And screen space i stil dont think its enuf or justified to get nano seconds daily or every alternate day.

br2499

Go to top