I think telecafe reporter tv nahi dekhta

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think reprter who written this article is a big fan of ekta and KMH or he don't know the poularity of choti bahu ,uss gadhe ko ye nahi pata choti bahu is back on viewers demand ,on survey conducted by zee,they mentioned choti bahu is much missed show,thats why it is back again, choti bahu ended on good trp then how could it be boring,onthe other hand he said arjun arohi participated in reality show toh bhaisahab wo to ek saal free the ,while avina is back within three months,toh realty show k liye time hi kha tha,then also they were invited by viewers outside india,they performed then who said they are not connected with audience ,choti bahu end hone k baad bhi they didn't get free time

they came on RMJ for dance performance
rubina in samarpan
their tour to us ,trinidad,mauritious
they came in maryada party

3 months  mein aur kya loge

I think repprter is a very big critics of choti bahi I hate him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The writer didn't know the facts about Avinash and Rubina.πŸ˜• This article was only written to promote the show kitni Moh or something. Really done in bad taste.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Barkhaag  I really loved your article....what  a reaction....why all of a sudden this article just after the news of CB2 ?
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
exactly...  and well said......   may be it is there ignorence..   or may be they are forcing themselves to believe it that way... anyway our avina is back and we need only that.. missing avi so much as we got chance of Seeing Rubi in samarpan...     hope he will come too...
i think the samarpan episdoe should have done by both avi and rubi.. you know kind of chatting or exchanging story beteen each other ... i don't know.. but anyway, ready for january...
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barkhaagg

I think reprter who written this article is a big fan of ekta and KMH or he don't know the poularity of choti bahu ,uss gadhe ko ye nahi pata choti bahu is back on viewers demand ,on survey conducted by zee,they mentioned choti bahu is much missed show,thats why it is back again, choti bahu ended on good trp then how could it be boring,onthe other hand he said arjun arohi participated in reality show toh bhaisahab wo to ek saal free the ,while avina is back within three months,toh realty show k liye time hi kha tha,then also they were invited by viewers outside india,they performed then who said they are not connected with audience ,choti bahu end hone k baad bhi they didn't get free time

rubina in samarpan

Yeh so true........................i think the same 
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There are some people who are disturbed with the news of CB 2 ...They know very well that if CB2 started  all other shows will be down than CB2 thats why they  are  playing behind the screen with such articles... Definitely  can tell  CB2 will be the  top 1 if  it  comes  with strong screenplay    moreover  AVINA's chemistry  is different from others...The reporter   who  doesn't know anything about Avinash and Rubina..
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: barkhaagg

rubina in samarpan

You listed all AVINA achievements right down to the wire ! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Barkha, me ROFL reading what u say below ! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

uss gadhe ko ye nahi pata choti bahu is back on viewers demand ..

Gadhe log apne hi banaye huye ditch mein phans gaye hain ... naa hi nikalne ka, naa hi nikaaalne ka koi raasta ... good show Mr reporter !

Also agree with Devika that they believe what they want to believe ... marta kya na karta ye reporter 😲 Khoob ghoons khilayee hogi aur kya !
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
🀣🀣 Good one ShrelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Wow!It was super.Hi,Mr.Reporter, wherever u r hope u r seeing dis cartoon & reading all d comments.Stop commenting on CB&AVINA ever again even by mistake.Cos if u do there r millions of fans nt only in India,bt fans from across d world will come & grab u by d collar & remove u from ur job.B VERY CAREFUL!
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good one barkhag..listed every fact writer shud hav known beofre posting. Pls post the comment of that article. I too tried but i dont see my cooment thr guess moderator filtered that out..ahh leave it but i m amused at the insurities of that person. It looks the person id someone close to KMH/its PH and not able to digest any other show popualrity..
Shreldi what an apt pic for the occasion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by chipak - 13 years ago