India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

I think telecafe reporter tv nahi dekhta

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged

I think reprter who written this article is a big fan of ekta and KMH or he don't know the poularity of choti bahu ,uss gadhe ko ye nahi pata choti bahu is back on viewers demand ,on survey conducted by zee,they mentioned choti bahu is much missed show,thats why it is back again, choti bahu ended on good trp then how could it be boring,onthe other hand he said arjun arohi participated in reality show toh bhaisahab wo to ek saal free the ,while avina is back within three months,toh realty show k liye time hi kha tha,then also they were invited by viewers outside india,they performed then who said they are not connected with audience ,choti bahu end hone k baad bhi they didn't get free time

they came on RMJ for dance performance
rubina in samarpan
their tour to us ,trinidad,mauritious
they came in maryada party

3 months  mein aur kya loge

I think repprter is a very big critics of choti bahi I hate him

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08vinianilDAIRY25sonia122PutijaChalhovAnsa786avina_foreverradhika5chipakSmiley-786Devika.viprakshiNeerjaaashna26radev24fatssrilanka

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
ya..i think too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
The writer didn't know the facts about Avinash and Rubina.Confused This article was only written to promote the show kitni Moh or something. Really done in bad taste.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilPutijaChalhovchipakDevika.Neerjaafatssrilanka

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
  Barkhaag  I really loved your article....what  a reaction....why all of a sudden this article just after the news of CB2 ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilchipakDevika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
exactly...  and well said......   may be it is there ignorence..   or may be they are forcing themselves to believe it that way... anyway our avina is back and we need only that.. missing avi so much as we got chance of Seeing Rubi in samarpan...     hope he will come too...
i think the samarpan episdoe should have done by both avi and rubi.. you know kind of chatting or exchanging story beteen each other ... i don't know.. but anyway, ready for january...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5chipak

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barkhaagg

I think reprter who written this article is a big fan of ekta and KMH or he don't know the poularity of choti bahu ,uss gadhe ko ye nahi pata choti bahu is back on viewers demand ,on survey conducted by zee,they mentioned choti bahu is much missed show,thats why it is back again, choti bahu ended on good trp then how could it be boring,onthe other hand he said arjun arohi participated in reality show toh bhaisahab wo to ek saal free the ,while avina is back within three months,toh realty show k liye time hi kha tha,then also they were invited by viewers outside india,they performed then who said they are not connected with audience ,choti bahu end hone k baad bhi they didn't get free time

rubina in samarpan

Yeh so true........................i think the same 
vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
There are some people who are disturbed with the news of CB 2 ...They know very well that if CB2 started  all other shows will be down than CB2 thats why they  are  playing behind the screen with such articles... Definitely  can tell  CB2 will be the  top 1 if  it  comes  with strong screenplay    moreover  AVINA's chemistry  is different from others...The reporter   who  doesn't know anything about Avinash and Rubina..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by barkhaagg

rubina in samarpan

You listed all AVINA achievements right down to the wire ! ClapStar

Barkha, me ROFL reading what u say below ! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

uss gadhe ko ye nahi pata choti bahu is back on viewers demand ..

Gadhe log apne hi banaye huye ditch mein phans gaye hain ... naa hi nikalne ka, naa hi nikaaalne ka koi raasta ... good show Mr reporter !

Also agree with Devika that they believe what they want to believe ... marta kya na karta ye reporter Shocked Khoob ghoons khilayee hogi aur kya !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786chipakbholabearNeerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top