India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Today's episode r really cute

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Today's episode r really cute,i saw india forums vedios.....................Sushan's bed room scene really cute..................i loved this scene...........................suhana just try again n again talk with Ishaan.........but Ishaan must be jocking with suhana then he said suhana ur food such a very good n he really liked then suhana smiled...........then they both sleeped but Ishaan go back his mom n talk her mom also.................then suhana also get up n she saw Ishaan n his mom..n listen also n Ishaan come back his room n he see suhana cut her finger..then Ishaan ne suhana k hato mein malam lagai........................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming suhana just jocing ishaan k she sleeped but she didn't........Winkthen she smile...................Day Dreaming such a gys today's sushaan's scene r really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.today to suhana sirf Ishaan k bate sunna Chaah raha tha...................Tonguefinaly suhana now realise What means Ishaan?of her life........................ n also realise her love for Ishaan.................n also realise Ishaan's impotant....her life.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4ever

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Is ishaan really in his senses.....................in the middle of night he is awake just because he is worried about sona's allergy.....................come on there is limit to everything................then people say suhana is immature...........kuch samajh ti nahiAngry

Edited by 111192 - 15 December 2010 at 6:41am

YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Is ishaan really in his senses.....................in the middle of night he awake just because he is worried about sona's allergy.....................come on there is limit to everything................then people blame suhana for any fight between the coupleAngry

I know tell me about it!!!!

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A FRYING PAN. I need to give Ishaan a good bashing on behalf of Suhana. What the hell? Couldn't get to sleep for a rash due to allergy reaction???? I HAVE NEVER HEARD SOMETHING SO PATHETIC IN MY LIFE!!

My brother has acute eczema and acute asthma and he gets reactions to cirtain foods and conditions (like dusty air) sometimes we have to hospitalise him for days but never ever have any of my family reacted the way Ishaan did and no body has ever lost their sleep over a rash, which he gets quite oftne due to his eczema. (yeah I know its tv) AND ISHAAN came down in the middle of the night for that????? OMG AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry This is hight of idiosyncrasy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feats111192

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Is ishaan really in his senses.....................in the middle of night he awake just because he is worried about sona's allergy.....................come on there is limit to everything................then people blame suhana for any fight between the coupleAngry

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A FRYING PAN. I need to give Ishaan a good bashing on behalf of Suhana. What the hell? Couldn't get to sleep for a rash due to allergy reaction???? I HAVE NEVER HEARD SOMETHING SO PATHETIC IN MY LIFE!!

My brother has acute eczema and acute asthma and he gets reactions to cirtain foods and conditions (like dusty air) sometimes we have to hospitalise him for days but never ever have any of my family reacted the way Ishaan did and no body has ever lost their sleep over a rash, which he gets quite oftne due to his eczema. (yeah I know its tv) AND ISHAAN came down in the middle of the night for that????? OMG Angry This is hight of idiosyncrasy.

lol you look really angry so am i yaar what the hell they should stop doing this to us i am now hating Ishaan i use to love him he was the sweetest husband but what now.....but i am happy that Suhana is liking the care Ishaan gives her.....the end scene was really sweet.....but seriously Ishaan need some brains its really getting irritating day by day i hate Sonali she is not there to bring Sushaan closer she's there to just spoil their relation but i really really want a Sushaan scene nowww Suhana is really naughty she wants Ishaan around her 24/7 she just wakes up and look around and if Ishaan is not there she gets worried thats too sweet i love her and plzz cv's give Ishaan some brains....no offence to anyone but i am hating Ishaan he is treating Suhana and Sona the same way which is very wrongDead

Edited by Feats - 15 December 2010 at 6:58am

YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

My brother has acute eczema and acute asthma and he gets reactions to cirtain foods and conditions (like dusty air) sometimes we have to hospitalise him for days but never ever have any of my family reacted the way Ishaan did and no body has ever lost their sleep over a rash, which he gets quite oftne due to his eczema. (yeah I know its tv) AND ISHAAN came down in the middle of the night for that????? OMG Angry This is hight of idiosyncrasy.

lol you look really angry so am i yaar what the hell they should stop doing this to us i am now hating Ishaan i use to love him he was the sweetest husband but what now.....but i am happy that Suhana is liking the care Ishaan gives her.....the end scene was really sweet.....but seriously Ishaan need some brains its really getting irritating day by day i hate Sonali she is not there to bring Sushaan closer she's there to just spoil their relation but i really really want a Sushaan scene nowww Suhana is really naughty she wants Ishaan around her 24/7 she just wakes up and look around and if Ishaan is not there she gets worried thats too sweet i love her and plzz cv's give Ishaan some brains....no offence to anyone but i am hating Ishaan he is treating Suhana and Sona the same way which is very wrongDead

Well you're not offending me because at the moment I am hating his behaviour and attitude (not him) towards Suhana as well and YES I AM VERY ANGRY. I can't calm down until they show a proper episode with good productive scenes of Sushaan. It seems as though because they gave us 2 brilliant episodes (10&11th Dec) back to back, its okay to give pathetic ones just it annoy us
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Feats

Well you're not offending me because at the moment I am hating his behaviour and attitude (not him) towards Suhana as well and YES I AM VERY ANGRY. I can't calm down until they show a proper episode with good productive scenes of Sushaan. It seems as though because they gave us 2 brilliant episodes (10&11th Dec) back to back, its okay to give pathetic ones just it annoy us

i know yaar its really annoying i cant see Suhana like this Ishaan is hurting her day by day but Suhana is quite clever she knows how to bring her husband closer i am waiting for the fight scene in sbs they showed Ishaan putting ointment again on Suhana's finger i am happy to see Sushaan scene but still the whole episode was quite boring really and Ishaan was really annoying there was no need to go and get so worried about his so called best friend its just a rash man what the need to get so worried Ishaan plllzzzz get some brains i am tired of you and Sonali annoying fraanddship.I hope now tomorrow we get to see the scene where Ishaan again put the ointment on Suhana's finger i really want some Sushaan romance now i need a break from this cheap Sonali-Ishaan track seriously they are sickening i cant bear them Ishaan use to be so sweet what happened to him nowCryCryCry

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Thankyu thankyou soo much for agreeing. I feel better that I am not the only feeling like thisBig smile
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
oh no need to thanks yaar we all are like a family agreeing with each other is our job heheheheheLOL and seriously i think we always tink alike we both want Sona out and we both want Suhana to be happy and last but not the least we both want more and more Sushaan scenesBig smileBig smile

mjtruelegend

Go to top