SAJAN OS...our first night

Posted: 13 years ago

for my sweet best friend sis ashi(ayesha_luvsajan)
                                              AN OS ON SAJAN
                       OUR FIRST NIGHT
                    (read at ur own riskkkk....)
It was great day for me.my name was gunjan buhsahan n now its MRS.GUNAJN SAMRAT SHERGILL..yup i married just a few hour ago to mr.samrat shergill..a v good friend of mine..my first love.he was the son of my moms friend..i love him  alot.more than he loves me.n today i was in his room.his room is decorated  very well..just i dreamed.he completed my every dream..
i was siting on his bed in his fav bridal dress..this thought just makin gme blush...i was blushing  like heelll.

the candels roses..romantic atmosphere..it was just like i ever thought to be......i was waiting for him....i hate to wait n he was making me wait..i hated the most about him that he never comes on tym......at last i heard the sound of opening n closing door..my heart start beating at faster rate..my cheeks was red due to blsuh.....i was blushing so hard that i didnt look at him..instead of coming to me..he went to window..it surprised me.. i waited for him but when i didnt hear a single movement i looked at him...he was wearing this

he was looking so much handsome in black kurta....that i blushed hard......he was just my prince charming i ever thought...i waited him to start as long as i can ..at last he began
s:soo tm aj meri dulhan ban k is room mein a he gae......i was shocked at his tune..why he was saying like that...i was shocked n was more surprised when he continued...kya huwa shocked kuin huwe..sab log soch rahe hain k sab kuch tekh hai mein tmsey beinthaha muhabbat karta hon.but inhey kya pata k kuch bhe sahe nahn hai..i was more shocked  he dont loves me?then why he maried me??.....wo thapar bhool gaye tm......i was more shocked....
flashback....
g:samrat jao yahan sey itni raat ko kuin aye ho
s:chahsmish i need to talk to u
g:plzz samrat goo...mom jag gaein to unehy dukh pohnchey ga or mein mom ko dukh nahn pohanchana chahte
s:par chahsmish plzz na ab to wasey bhe mom tmhare mom sey shadi k baat karney wale hain
g:samrat just leave i said.......she was going when samrat held her arm..she was shocked to death..as she never allowed any one to even touch her. n he was holding her....they were good friends but gunjan never alowed him to cross limits...gunajn was angry so she without thinking twice slapped hard him on face....he was shocked.....gunajn frreed her arm n left...where he had biggest shock in his life.next day samrat had said soory to her n gunjan too was soory but still she was right as she wasnt like others..she was very protective n posesive about herself as she considers that she belongs to only one who will marry to her..
flashbacks end...
s:tm bhool gaye the wo tapar mein wo thapar nahn bola....miss.gunajn buhsahan..ohh soory mrs..gunjan samrat shergill.....aur na he tmhey bhoolney don ga.....i was sacred...us din mere muhabbat inteqam k ag mein badal gayee the nafrat ney le le the..mein aj tmhara woh hashar karon ga jo aj tak kise nae nawale dulhan ka nahan huwa..n i looked at him ...he was holding a stick..i was too much sacred now..as he was coming to me...i without thinking start asking for help
g:koii haii koi haii..samrat was shocked as he didnt expectd it...he throw stick n jumped to her n put hand on her mouth
s:chasmsih chahsmsih kya ker rahe hoo yaar mazak kar raha tha mein..i love u yaar mein aesa kar sakta hon kiya..yar mazak tha...i started crying bitterly....n pushed him..n get up from bed...samrat start saying soory to her but gunjan didnt accept it...it had been an hour pased..gunajn siting on bed while he in her feet on floor..
s:soory chashmsih mazak tha
g:shhut up samrat mein ney kbhe yeh socha bhe nahn tha k tm merey sath aesa karo geyy
s:yar sooryy naa
g;shut up just shut upp.....mein tmhey nahn maf karney wale 
s;chahsmish ab to sbha honey wale haii
g:usey ka to wait kar rahe hon sbha hotey he mein wapis chali jaon ge
s;kyaa...chahsmsih tm mjehy chor jao ge sbha hotey he
g:han chali jaon ge
s;yar plzz na soory plzz man jaoo na
g:nahn chup kar jaoo mein tmehy kamazkam sbha tak to maff nahn karney wale.......mein sbha hotey he ghar chali jaon ge tm ghar a k mjsey mafi mango gey tab mein aon ge
s:chasmsih log battein sunaein gey k dosrey he din a gae 
g:samrat..tm mjhey jante ho mein unhey batein sunaoo na k wo mjehy
s:chahsmsih tm kya kahoo ge k kuin ae hoo
g:wo mera masla hai tmhara nahn haii okk
s:chahsmsih yar man jao tm mjsey pyar karte ho yar
g;yeh kis ney kaha hai
s:chasmsih tmney kudh he tu kaha tha k jo baat tmney mjhey nahn kahe wo tm ney apne mom ko keh de haii.....
g;yeh sbha kab ho ge...
s:chahsmish plzz na dekhoo tm chale jao ge tu tm sey koi aur shadi bhe nahn karey ga
g:mein tmhey shadi kar k dekhaon ge abb
s:kon karey ga dosrey he din mekey chali janey wale larki seyy...
g:dr.arman
s:kyaaaaaaaaaaaa
g:han usney kaha tha k wo mera sare zindage intezar karey ga
s:han asey larkey kuwarey he rehtey haiinn..
g:kyaa...acha bhale handsome larkey ko mein ney khamkha mein he na keh diya aur tmhey han bol diya kismat he karab hai merii....
s;cahsmsih plzz na man jaoo yeh hmare first night haii
g:shut up samrat damag mat pakaoo...
s;chasmsih...mein janta hon mein ney he hmesha pyar ka izhar kya hai.tmney kbhe mjsey nahn kaha k tm mjsey pyar karte ho..magar mjehy lagta tha k tm mjsey muhaabat karte ho par aj hmare first night pe bhe tmharey mun sey kise aur ka nam sun kar mjhey yaqeen ho gya hai k tm msjey pyar nahn karte...tm chali jana sbha.......gunjan felt bad as she was just joking like him.she get up n goes to him they looked at each other..
gunjan take his hands..both satred for the first tym they held each others hand...a sensation....

g;samrat..mein ney hmesha yeh socha tha k mein tmsey yeh baat tab karon ge jab mein tmharey samney tmharey kamrey mein tmharey dulhan ban k aon ge...i love u smarat..mein tmsey bohat muhabbat karte hon us sey kahein zyada jitne tm mjsey kartey hoo.......
s:sachheee........gunajn glared himm
g:bus dkeha tmhey mjh pe vishwas he nahn hai agar yahe baat mein dr.arman ko bloti to wo aik dam sey maan jata 
s:chasmsih tm phirr seyy
g:acha acha sooryy..samrat wiped her tearss
s:sooryy
g:its okk
s:i love u chasmish......
g;i love u too samrat.......they hugged.........their first ever hugg.....they both fell comfort in each others armss....

they broke hug....n gunajn moved back......gunajn blushed...
samrat smiled...they heard raining they both came in balconyy...they stared at rain..
yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si ..........samrat held her by waist......she trembled
yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si ...they enjy slow dance..
dekho na dekho na ..gunjan felt too much shyy.....she was about to leave..
dekho na dekho na ..sarmat caught her hand n pulled her back...he removed wet hairs form her cheekks
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole ..he moved finger from her forehead to eyes then cheeks....n then lips.....gunajn closed eyes tighltyy
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan ........samrat come closr to her n was about to kiss her
dekho na dekho na ..when they heard thunderstorm n gunjan hugged him
dekho na dekho na ...samrat hugged her backk

phir na hawayen hogi itani besharam .......samrat broke hug..they stare...
phir na dag mag dag mag honge yeh kadam ..samrat kissed her forehead....
haa saawan yeh seedha nahi khufia bada ..samrat removed her hairs..n kissed her neckkk......
kuchh toh baraste hue keh raha ........gunjan about to walks awayy samrat held her hand.,..stops her form going.....removed her hairs...n kissed shoulder....
samjho na samjho na ......samrat removed her earrings n kissed her ears
samjho na samjho na ......gunjan turned to him stare at him n huggs him
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole .....samrat lift her in arms..n they moved to bed...
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan .........samrt n gunjan lying on bed....samrat held her hand.....they stared.......
dekho na dekho na ....samrat kissed her forehead..then move finger from forehead to her neck..........gunjan open eyes.....

dekho na dekho na .....samrat kissed her passionatleyy.n pinched her hand to bed........

jugnu jaise chahat dekho jale mujhe ..gunaj blushed hard......she turned.....
meethi si mushkil hain koi kya kare .......samrat hide his face in her neck....
hmm hothon ki arzi aaise thukraaon na .....sarmat made her turned.....
saanson ki marzi ko jhuthlaaon na .........they stared
chhuu lo na chhu lo na ...........gunajn kised his forehead......
chhuu lo na chhu lo ............then she kissed his cheeks........
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole ........sarmat cuped her face...
na duuri hain ab darmayaan ..........they kissed agian passioantelyy
dekho na dekho na.... they broke kiss after 20 mins breathing heavilyy
dekho na hmm hmm hmm .................they hide themselves in each other armss forever...........
hmm hmm hmm dekho .........all the candels light out.....n the rain moon stars...rosese...blushes seing the love of two lovers.....they unite forever..as one soul in two bodiess........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope u likeed it...
soory if not like it...
do coment plzzzzz............

llove u 
maryy

Edited by meerrii - 13 years ago
dear i will comment on ur OS after reading...but u srsly made me nostalgic and teary!dats i why i dont watch dem on u tube.i really become emotional.but seeing all these pics i m missing dem all d more😭
Originally posted by princessyashika

dear i will comment on ur OS after reading...but u srsly made me nostalgic and teary!dats i why i dont watch dem on u tube.i really become emotional.but seeing all these pics i m missing dem all d more😭
hey soory dont cryy ..me tooo was missing so much that i write this oss.......soo i me be fell much fine..as the only way to kepp them rember forever
OMG Appi.. Thanx alot.. Mwaahh.. Luv u alot.. Thnx u wrote such a bigg os for me.. Mwahh.. Luv yew..
Wen i was reading.. I was so scared.. Hw Sam can be like that??? But den it was a joke.. Luv da song sequence.. U included my fav song.. I love this song.. Thanx.. I jus loved ur OS..Edited by Ayesha_LuvSaJan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ayesha_LuvSaJan

OMG Appi.. Thanx alot.. Mwaahh.. Luv u alot.. Thnx u wrote such a bigg os for me.. Mwahh.. Luv yew..
Wen i was reading.. I was so scared.. Hw Sam can be like that??? Bur den it was a joke.. Luv da son sequence.. U included my fav song.. I love this song.. Thanx.. I jus loved ur OS..
thankss ashii..love u tooo.........now dont be sad..okkkkk....
OMG sweety i this this is one of the best OS seriously wonderful concept loved it to the core and loved sajan's first night and their confession gosh seriously yashi said right on seeing this pics me too felt why we can't see our sajan 😭u seriously justified this OS well hats off to u yar 👏loved both's jock i was also shocked that why sam is doing all this and when gun said abt arman😆u won my heart with this OS now u have to write such a OS hon 🤗u always wanted long reply na so i think today u will be happy with my this reply bcz u did superb job yar and thanks for pm 
Originally posted by meerrii

thankss ashii..love u tooo.........now dont be sad..okkkkk....

ya Appi.. I wil not be sad.. Thnx again.. Luv yew..Edited by Ayesha_LuvSaJan - 13 years ago
Wowww dear always wanted a first nite of sajan in mjht show bt dey didn't showed us to ff's se kaam chalalete hai hehe anyways omgggg wat a bad joke by Sammy very bad Sammy bt hehe gunji also ekdum chalak she also played joke wid him n den finalli she said I love u to Sammy awwww n den hayeeeeee der scene I was blushing lyk helll n wowwww da pics totally fit from da description of sajan love jst loveeee it missss dem a lotttt gr8 work merii dear
Originally posted by aashizin

OMG sweety i this this is one of the best OS seriously wonderful concept loved it to the core and loved sajan's first night and their confession gosh seriously yashi said right on seeing this pics me too felt why we can't see our sajan 😭u seriously justified this OS well hats off to u yar 👏loved both's jock i was also shocked that why sam is doing all this and when gun said abt arman😆u won my heart with this OS now u have to write such a OS hon 🤗u always wanted long reply na so i think today u will be happy with my this reply bcz u did superb job yar and thanks for pm 
ya yaa thankkkksss..............😃seriouslyy ur coments are most valuable for mee......thank u that u loved it...😊
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Wowww dear always wanted a first nite of sajan in mjht show bt dey didn't showed us to ff's se kaam chalalete hai hehe anyways omgggg wat a bad joke by Sammy very bad Sammy bt hehe gunji also ekdum chalak she also played joke wid him n den finalli she said I love u to Sammy awwww n den hayeeeeee der scene I was blushing lyk helll n wowwww da pics totally fit from da description of sajan love jst loveeee it missss dem a lotttt gr8 work merii dear
hahah....thankkksss for ur valuable views..........😊