Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is Star one endangering their own ratings by..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Uploading the new episode even before it's telecast? It is INSANITY. Why would you want to eat into your own ratings, ppz?

This needs to stop and the producer should take action .The channel itself should stop this juvenile act. I mean , how STUPID can you get!😲🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know right, Pocz? I saw the clip for today's episode.. but I'd rather wait for HQ, now? 'Cause, well, I don't want to watch the show before it is telecasted.. That ruins the show for US, and the TRPs for THEM! 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I know right, Pocz? I saw the clip for today's episode.. but I'd rather wait for HQ, now? 'Cause, well, I don't want to watch the show before it is telecasted.. That ruins the show for US, and the TRPs for THEM! 

Yep. This is some kind of a mistake and it should NOT be happening. Ratings will fall and internet does not contribute to the ratings, man!..I will wait for my 8.30pm dose. ðŸ˜ƒ
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yep. This is some kind of a mistake and it should NOT be happening. Ratings will fall and internet does not contribute to the ratings, man!..I will wait for my 8.30pm dose. ðŸ˜ƒ

I will wait for my 6.00 dose....It's just 12.54 am right now. And I wait for my sisters, eat lunch, do computer, then settle down to watch TV. Like.. after 6...when it's 11.30 over there, so I miss out on all the discussion. =P
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i knw right!
this is stupid!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: X-BABE

i knw right!

this is stupid!

Super duper stupid and spoils the fun for the viewers as well. 
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i didnt notice it, 😲
till i read this post,
why are they doing it anyway?

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They should stop it now. BTW I am not going to watch it online. I will wait for night. Now I am capturing pics of yesterday's episode.
thk123 thumbnail
i agree..its really stupid.. if they r too excited than they should upload around 8:00 pm atleast ppl who live in india will not bother to watch on internet    coz after half an hr they can see show on tv...& it can help for thier TRP...but  anyway  no matter i will watch again on tv. & also repeat 2morrow..coz its fix time for PKYEK..😛
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This hs happened wid geet b4 wen d maula mere song seq ws leaked b4 d epi telecast..
Btw is d entire epi loaded or jus a part of it..