Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Article: Gopi - Aham share some special moments

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Gopi-Aham share some special moments
STARONE.IN

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya has some big twists and turns in store for its fans this week. The biggest surprise will be Gopi and Aham sharing some romantic moments during Kinjal's sangeet ceremony.

STARONE.IN

Sources reveal "Kinjal and Eelesh's families will play a game of passing the pillow at the sangeet ceremony where Aham will be made to confess his love for Gopi".

When spoke to Gopi about the sequence, she said "I am hoping that things will get better between Aham and me and I keep doing things to make him feel special. However he wants me out of his life and Ma ji has even promised him that she will send me out of the house after Kinjal's wedding. At the sangeet ceremony when the pillow comes to Aham he is asked to give me a rose. He does not want to create a scene in front of Kinjal's in-laws and therefore gives me the rose".

Aham aka Mohd Nazim says " When it is my turn during the game I am asked to give Gopi a rose and confess my love for her, so yes it is romantic but I only do it because I am forced to".

Another huge twist this week is that Kinjal does not have the courage to inform Kokila that it is Umang and not Eelesh who is responsible for her pregnancy, so she pleads with Gopi to do it. This incident may also bring about a change in the relationship that Gopi and Kinjal share because Gopi has always been her well wisher but Kinjal has always insulted Gopi in return. Gopi says "Kinjal cannot muster up the courage to reveal the truth to Kokila and pleads with me to do it. Kokila is furious and hits Kinjal". Aham adds "Yes the truth about Kinjal will be revealed not just to the family but outsiders will also find out about it. The Modi family is well known and will have to face humiliation after the news spreads".

The show also recently witnessed the entry of Rashi's cousin Dhawal. Speaking about the new entry Gopi says "I had mentioned about Dhawal bhaiya some episodes back and asked Mami to keep a rakhi for him. At that time Dhawal was a mystery which has finally been revealed". Aham says "I will have some scenes with Dhawal in the upcoming episodes and I am looking forward to them".

This surely looks like an eventful week for Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Keep watching Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on STAR Plus to catch all the excitement.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1082/gopiaham-share-some-special-moments.aspx

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanocrmsAbhiAniChaudhrytm_Nancy_sajniePCRocksNihira-fansuk19-tellyaddict-Aamnakideewani

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Ok so this means ther's gonna be more of kinjal drama...her wedding stops, Aham continues being the stoneface that he is...and Dhawal the comedian will marry Kinjal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.starsajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
oh my god......all this drama and another drama in it...
aham always do the things for others....does he have brain or not to think or to do things on his own......

thanx for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

desisrock Senior Member
desisrock
desisrock

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Oyy....what is this now? Gohem together again?? This is such a roller coaster!! And more Kinjal drama!! I wonder what they mean that Kinjal's and Gopi's relationship will change?

This time I hope Gopi realizes that Ahem is doing this for the sake of her family and not because he loves her!!!

Edited by desisrock - 15 December 2010 at 6:13am

-tellyaddict-

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
So what's new?...Ahem will give her rose, Gopi will again start mooning over him and he will again burst her bubble. The cycle continues. DeadThumbs Down
I'll start watching the show when Gopi is finally out of Mad House.

-tellyaddict-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
guys its all b.. $*IT we are not expecting nothing at all from goham the rest of the drama continues  as usual, we  will be sucked again plse keep hitting metter on one bar

-tellyaddict-

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

guys its all b.. $*IT we are not expecting nothing at all from goham the rest of the drama continues  as usual, we  will be sucked again plse keep hitting metter on one bar
One thing I have done about 20 times since yesterday. Will it count as 20 -ve votes or only one?

-tellyaddict-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Ahem has scenes with dhawal? like why? probably going to irritate the hell out him. Of all the people we want ahem to have scenes with it has to be with dhawal! why?

well ketki kaki is saved but she wont be there anymore Cry. Why is her daughter in law's hubby never shown he missed the engagement too how wierd.

I knew kinjal is such a coward, had to get gopi to do her dirty work.

I still feel there will not be much improvement in the ahem gopi relationship

-tellyaddict-

Go to top