Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

SaJan Love Mansion 202*New beginnings* (Page 92)

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149040

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

hiiii ..:)
hey


hii...
hwz u??Smile
m mast n u

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 16838

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanfan004

Originally posted by samratrocks

@vidhi- heya. yahan pr chatting is quite confusing.. pata nahii kisse meine kya poocha. scraps mein its gud.. dont u think so?
 
ya i do.....so u wanna chta in scrape then??
hey please stay here only na
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

@fend- oh tarak mehta.. its a comedy show.. gud onee
u like sports?
 
n sajan.. yeah..aww... adorable cutiepiessssssssss
which show u watch  ya love 2 watch  cricketSmile
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149040

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by samratrocks

@fend- oh tarak mehta.. its a comedy show.. gud onee
u like sports?
 
n sajan.. yeah..aww... adorable cutiepiessssssssss
which show u watch  ya love 2 watch  cricketSmile
me tooooooooooo i loveee cricket
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 16838

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanfan004

Originally posted by monayafan

Originally posted by sajanfan004

Originally posted by monayafan

Originally posted by sajanfan004

Originally posted by monayafan

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wink
 
hii chaitali
kessi hai?
finally to ol aa gaye!!
ha abhi abhi padhna complete kiya aur yaha ayiTongue
 
coool...toh kab tak ol rahogi tum?
11 baje tak par agar meri sis agayi na beech me to mujhe jana padega but 11 baje tak to hu hi aur tu?Tongue
 
mere parents abhi dinner pe gaye hai....so wen they cum bak..i dont think so that they will let me sit!!
then lets play ria game ok
sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Joined: 08 June 2010
Posts: 1468

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by sajanfan004

HEY GUYSS
NW THAT THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY PPL HERE U'LL WANNA PLAY RIA'S GAME?
how do u play dis game
 
like....we all take one charcter frm mjht it can be anyone and post it here...after it wen everyones said...there is a list posted up by sum1 abt hw many ppl are playing and whos wat....
and to anybody in a funny way...
sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Joined: 08 June 2010
Posts: 1468

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

Originally posted by sajanfan004

Originally posted by samratrocks

@vidhi- heya. yahan pr chatting is quite confusing.. pata nahii kisse meine kya poocha. scraps mein its gud.. dont u think so?
 
ya i do.....so u wanna chta in scrape then??
hey please stay here only na
 
im here only...i'll open a new tab
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149040

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanfan004

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by sajanfan004

HEY GUYSS
NW THAT THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY PPL HERE U'LL WANNA PLAY RIA'S GAME?
how do u play dis game
 
like....we all take one charcter frm mjht it can be anyone and post it here...after it wen everyones said...there is a list posted up by sum1 abt hw many ppl are playing and whos wat....
and to anybody in a funny way...
oh dats sounds fun n m gunjan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 13367

samratrocks 99 13367 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
.:.SaJan Love Mansion 173.:.New Mansion p135.:.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: naz17555   Replies: 1198   Views: 41505

naz17555 1198 41505 03 May 2010 at 1:30am by rk_ms
EVERY SAJAN SCENE MAKE ME MORE CRAZY ABT SAJAN/MON

2

Author: -Cheeni-   Replies: 11   Views: 3408

-Cheeni- 11 3408 01 February 2010 at 12:00pm by xaviara
.:.SaJan Love Mansion 129.:.Next mansion PG 135

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anon.   Replies: 1202   Views: 38044

anon. 1202 38044 13 September 2009 at 5:04am by -Priii-
SaJan scenes minus SaJan

2

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 14   Views: 3870

mimi0295 14 3870 06 May 2009 at 9:16am by robbieluvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index