Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: thk123

I agree last week was full with abhay-pia scenes.after  so much rudeness & bitterness Abhay  show his soft side for pia.. thats main reason .😳

Our Abhiya rocked.👏👏
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Poca : ok...I ws jus thinkin if ders ny chance dt saturday trps wud b gud coz ders nt much competition on sat...so if d shws manage to get gud trps on saturday dn dy can enter top 100..nyway hope d trps keep rising..thanx dear..hugz..
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cool not bad show doing good
thanks for posting nitz :)
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the ratings😊
Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing.........well dear Maya track has brought AbhiYa close thats why its working otherwise such melo drama is not appreciated by youth.......keep updating
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs................bt 0.6 is nt that good TRP..............................
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thk123

0.6 TRP is good????  Isnt it  trp around 4 or 5 is maximum..??

I guess this is maximum for starone shows as its on  No 1 spot...but again its ekta show.. i hope it show jump in coming episode.😳seems aunties & mummies  is not interested  in  starone shows.

GEET has even reached 1.3 in TRP race..
I think PKYEK is lot behind. n this is not the maximum for Starone till now.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

GEET has even reached 1.3 in TRP race..
I think PKYEK is lot behind. n this is not the maximum for Starone till now.

The member meant  it no.1 for the present week and not uptill now. Geet has been around for a lot more time and PKYEK has a lot to catch upto which it will if the track builds on well. DMG has reached almost a 2 in the past. Both Geet and PKYEK were at 0.6 this week.

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I watch PKEK. 

Actually, the lead actors are catching the viewers attention.  Piya is sweet, transparent and very emotional and rather too quickly out for justice when she comes across injustice. Abhay is the cool dude, the mysterious figure who is hunky and with an indifferent attitude which makes him someone to reckon with.  He falls for Piya driven by the need to protect her.  Fans are waiting for this romantic build up between abhay and piya.  And its happening in the now episodes.  Its not so much the Maya affair but what abhay and piya are achieving romantically thats tipped the ratings to a high.

But as I have read several postings, a Piya serial can go haywire, when the episodes run long term.

Still, nothing when compared to MSK and Geet.  These 2 are still superb, great body language, wildly passionate looks, can carry even the most boring episodes with glaring insight to achieve minute attention of viewers to a scene, never boring even for a second, have great dreamy eyes and can enact any scene with great skill. 

I would even today watch the several repeats of Geet,  but not PKEK.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So glad PKYEK is the no.1 show right now with Geet, and im sure one day it'll beat Geet too 😉