India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kinshuk's new hobby

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Latest TV gup-shups: Kinshuk's new hobby, Sara disowns her family, Manav to rescue Archana, Nandish interacts with fans, Pratigya is humiliated again! Varun enters Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Hill Road Media
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Neha Sargam, Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk's new hobby
Kinshuk Mahajan (Viren of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein ) has taken up a new hobby. His character Viren plays the flute but the actor is learning it in real life too. Co-star Neha Sargam who is a singer and has good knowledge of music is helping him to learn the instrument.
Previous    Next
wwww awsome my hotiee KIKU . must say KINSHUK is such a hard working guy . After working so hard thruout d day , he takes time for learning flute .Amazingg yaar .I wish we get more Flute scenes of Viren .I simply love his scenes wid flute .Also i would want kinshuk 2 play flute at;east once in some SBS or SBB segmeant so tht i could see him playing flute in real if he is actually learning d flute .Lov u my hero Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0072Shayafancelestae

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Sweetheart thanks for sharing..... I was really wondering what kind of chemistry Kinshuk and Neha share off screen. Media has never shown them much off screen. Good to know that...
alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hi mona looks like kinshuk wants us to go crazy over him as we are crazy about viren and his fluteSmile
e3pwincess Groupbie
e3pwincess
e3pwincess

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for sharing but where did you get this information from? From this article Kinshuk and Neha seem like pretty good friends which is great to hear because they're on screen chemistry will rock.Smile But I'm really curious about whether they're as close as he was with Parul, why don't the media ever show them together.Ermm By the way what are the pictures of as I can't see them for some reason?

Edited by e3pwincess - 24 December 2010 at 3:53am
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by e3pwincess

Thanks so much for sharing but where did you get this information from? From this article Kinshuk and Neha seem like pretty good friends which is great to hear because they're on screen chemistry will rock.Smile But I'm really curious about whether they're as close as he was with Parul, why don't the media ever show them together.Ermm By the way what are the pictures of as I can't see them for some reason?

ur welcome dear . I hav found dis in indyadotcom. Yaa Kinha r frends But d offscrren chemistry Kinshuk used 2 share wid parul n still he does , d confortability whch kinrul had n still hav , it can't b created again .Kinrul r btsest closet frends n when they r 2gther they don't need any1 wid them .They both r emough for each ther .

d pic includes  Kinshuk n Neha But sorry dear i don't remember whch pic it is Big smile

Edited by sushmitadutta - 24 December 2010 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky9

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index