Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

In Sickness and in health... (Page 7)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

wow, we are neighbours now!...I'm in the UK and you in France!...which part?Smile

Sorry about that, I thought Iran than for some reason Iraq entered by mind...And you know after writing about your name, I remembered one of my collegaues her was name was Sara (pronunced as that and not sarah) and she is jewish, and told me that meaning in hebrew....

That's another thing I like names and their meaning.

Talking about names, any idea what Bhauji is called?...I cannot ever recall hearing her name!Shocked

dreamy , i live in paris et i m stading religion in phd course.
yes , i think bahujis name is evil or vamp or somthing like that for this reason they changed her real name to bahuji!Wink
[/QUOTE]

Gayeeeee Pariiiiiii...here I come!!LOL

Uggh...vamp or evil???........hmm...now I really wanna know her name!!

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[/QUOTE]

wow, we are neighbours now!...I'm in the UK and you in France!...which part?Smile

Sorry about that, I thought Iran than for some reason Iraq entered by mind...And you know after writing about your name, I remembered one of my collegaues her was name was Sara (pronunced as that and not sarah) and she is jewish, and told me that meaning in hebrew....

Talking about names, any idea what Bhauji is called?...I cannot ever recall hearing her name!Shocked

yes , i think bahujis name is evil or vamp or somthing like that for this reason they changed her real name to bahuji!Wink

or what do u think about vampire?!Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

or what do u think about vampire?!Evil Smile
[/QUOTE]

quite appropriate actually. Bhootni may not suck blood, but she sucked his life up and left him with only darkness.

I always wondered what kind of danger the haveli was in those days that she needed Avdesh to become a gunda?...could she not have hired some goons to take care of the place and them?...what could a 14yr old do anyway?AngryAngryAngry

She just wants to rule him, keep him obligated to her. Well she got her wish...but not for long now. Arpita will make him see how wrong it is all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hi dreamy
r u awake yet?
if u r awake ,what do u think about tonight epi?
was it  a dream?
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

hi dreamy
r u awake yet?
was it  a dream?

Hi Sara,

I am around...actually doing some work via my email so I was able to see you posting here...No I haven't watched the eppy yet, will do so in a about an hour or so...it's only 6.30pm here.

I'm not sure if it is real or not...I hope not for a lot of reasons, one of them I mentioned in the update thread while chatting with CB di. But if they do consummate, it is too filmy...the guy is injured and most likely out of his mind with the fever...ShockedShocked..so that is cheating us of out a proper suhaag raat....and once more it is likely Arpita will be hurt almost to the bone...

But this is only my assumption....even watching it, I may not be able to tell. I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to get a confirmation.

coolguy3

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chista]hi dreamy
r u awake yet?
was it  a dream?

Hi Sara,

I am around...actually doing some work via my email so I was able to see you posting here...No I haven't watched the eppy yet, will do so in a about an hour or so...it's only 6.30pm here.

I'm not sure if it is real or not...I hope not for a lot of reasons, one of them I mentioned in the update thread while chatting with CB di. But if they do consummate, it is too filmy...the guy is injured and most likely out of his mind with the fever...ShockedShocked..so that is cheating us of out a proper suhaag raat....and once more it is likely Arpita will be hurt almost to the bone...

But this is only my assumption....even watching it, I may not be able to tell. I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to get a confirmation.

oh  in the forum all of guys said good night & for e minute i think u were sleep but u r in my neighborhoodLOL

i saw the epi i dont think  all of happens were be bahujis dream.i mean , avitas hug!
yes we have to wait till tomarow

Edited by chista - 15 December 2010 at 11:43am

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chista]hi dreamy
r u awake yet?
was it  a dream?

Hi Sara,

oh  in the forum all of guys said good night & for e minute i think u were sleep but u r in my neighborhoodLOL

i saw the epi i dont think  all of happens were be bahujis dream.i mean , avitas hug!

So you think it happened? and not bhootni's dream?

Could be, they are alone, not well...possible a bit afraid and this opportunity comes....they are in love after all and hardly had any time together thanks to you know who!Angry (Di, if you read this...I'm not talking about voldemort!LOL).....

But their scene in the hut is short....not long...what I read from the update anyway. Would have to see it with my own eyes...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chista]hi dreamy
r u awake yet?
was it  a dream?

Hi Sara,

We will hv 2 wait till 2morow 2 see if it was real or not.........but if Bhauji is dreaming then it wud b only d hug n not how they came there n all coz all she is concerned dat smth mite happn b/w AVITA AngryAngryAngry.

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index