Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

In Sickness and in health... (Page 6)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

first of all thanku for  calling me  by real name & whats you r real name dreamy?

u know dreamy, now i think to bahujis reaction more than arpis courage.
yes arpi becoming very brave et courageux.i knew it  et i ll wait for more courage from arpi.she tries to save her love et this is very adoreble.

but that things to concern me , bahujis plan is  for avita.she becomes totally  insanity. she have sadism.she dosent think to avis health or something like that only she thinks to own dirty desired.Dead

Sara, my name is Ferdous.Smile.....

I also agree with you about Bhauji, her plans will get more and more evil, to get rid of Arpita. One thing also, if she thinks Avdesh is lost to her, she may decide to get rid of him.....if she can't have him than Arpi can't......but in the meantime, she will do so much to Arpi (I hope not though!).

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 15 December 2010 at 7:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista]first of all thanku for  calling me  by real name & whats you r real name dreamy?

yes arpi becoming very brave et courageux.i knew it  et i ll wait for more courage from arpi.she tries to save her love et this is very adoreble.

but that things to concern me , bahujis plan is  for avita.she becomes totally  insanity. she have sadism.she dosent think to avis health or something like that only she thinks to own dirty desired.Dead

I also agree with you about Bhauji, her plans will get more and more evil, to get rid of Arpita. One thing also, if she thinks Avdesh is lost to her, she may decide to get rid of him.....if she can't have him than Arpi can't......but in the meantime, she will do so much to Arpi (I hope not though!).

oh in persion lang  we say pardis
nice name its mean heavenSmile

yes i agree u .i hope so , avdesh ll be wakeup soon before  will be late!

Edited by chista - 15 December 2010 at 7:52am
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chista]first of all thanku for  calling me  by real name & whats you r real name dreamy?

Oh I forgot that you are from Iraq....you;ld know the meaning of my name and the origin...Smile..does your name have a meaning or is it the westernized version?

I am now wondering about bhootni...when Avdesh was hurt, she was concerned and to my eyes it looked more of a maternal concern than a loverlike...because she deferred to arpita.

But if her hatred gets too much and she decides to kill or get rid of the object of her affection (Avdesh)....will her maternal instinct take over and she would come to her sense?...I cannot honestly see her ever confessing her love to Avdesh because deep down she knows he would react with disgust......
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=chista]first of all thanku for  calling me  by real name & whats you r real name dreamy?

Oh I forgot that you are from Iraq....you;ld know the meaning of my name and the origin...Smile..does your name have a meaning or is it the westernized version?

I am now wondering about bhootni...when Avdesh was hurt, she was concerned and to my eyes it looked more of a maternal concern than a loverlike...because she deferred to arpita.

But if her hatred gets too much and she decides to kill or get rid of the object of her affection (Avdesh)....will her maternal instinct take over and she would come to her sense?...I cannot honestly see her ever confessing her love to Avdesh because deep down she knows he would react with disgust......

oh no dreamy, im not from iraq im from iran im parsi & now i live in france.
your name in origin  is persian in arabic pardis  means ferdous and  my name have a eastern origin . sara( sareh) in Hebrew  means princess and in persian sara means pure.

Edited by chista - 15 December 2010 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=chista]first of all thanku for  calling me  by real name & whats you r real name dreamy?

your name in origin  is persian in arabic pardis  means ferdous and  my name have a eastern origin . sara( sareh) in Hebrew  means princess and in persian sara means pure.

wow, we are neighbours now!...I'm in the UK and you in France!...which part?Smile

Sorry about that, I thought Iran than for some reason Iraq entered by mind...And you know after writing about your name, I remembered one of my collegaues her was name was Sara (pronunced as that and not sarah) and she is jewish, and told me that meaning in hebrew....

That's another thing I like names and their meaning.

Talking about names, any idea what Bhauji is called?...I cannot ever recall hearing her name!Shocked
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hey Dreamy
loved the analysis as always and agree with it.

Avita were close emotionally but now the closeness will be physical too which will make bhootni even more dangerous, so more emotional atyachaar on avi and more attempts to finish Arpi
 Things started geting worst with amma's departure so hopefully things will start getting better with her arrival.Big smile am I hoping against the hope?
how long this running and chasing will last? what do you think?

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

hey Dreamy
loved the analysis as always and agree with it.

Avita were close emotionally but now the closeness will be physical too which will make bhootni even more dangerous, so more emotional atyachaar on avi and more attempts to finish Arpi
 Things started geting worst with amma's departure so hopefully things will start getting better with her arrival.Big smile am I hoping against the hope?
how long this running and chasing will last? what do you think?

hi Mony,Hug

I've become fixated on something all of a sudden....what is bhootni's name?

Thanks for liking it.Smile...do you think it is going to get physical?...what about his oath?

And yeah off course bhootni is going to get dangerous...I wonder, what if her passion for Avdesh makes her mad?...as in insane?....

Things were bad when amma was here and to be honest I don't see anything different now unless she becomes stronger and takes charge. Bhootni is in charge very much, and rules that haveli....I used to think why is she so nice to her MIL and came up with 2 answer...1. to be on the good side of Avdesh and 2. she does respect her MIL.....once again bhootni is so contradictory.

I think I agree with Avdesh, circumstance made her like this but ever now and then her own real personality comes to the fore.....but now, her desire for Avdesh will get the best of her......once Avita is back in the haveli she will do her best.....later on even Avdesh might be her target if she realises she has lost him to arpita...you know eliminate the object of her desire...

But I am hoping Avdesh will be changed from this experience....knowing how much arpita went against her own instincts to help him because of the love she bears for him....so he too now can do something for her because of his love for her....
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=chista][QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=chista]first of all thanku for  calling me  by real name & whats you r real name dreamy?

wow, we are neighbours now!...I'm in the UK and you in France!...which part?Smile

Sorry about that, I thought Iran than for some reason Iraq entered by mind...And you know after writing about your name, I remembered one of my collegaues her was name was Sara (pronunced as that and not sarah) and she is jewish, and told me that meaning in hebrew....

That's another thing I like names and their meaning.

Talking about names, any idea what Bhauji is called?...I cannot ever recall hearing her name!Shocked

dreamy , i live in paris et i m stading religion in phd course.
yes , i think bahujis name is evil or vamp or somthing like that for this reason they changed her real name to bahuji!Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index