Gunahon Ka Devta

In Sickness and in health... (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

my thoughts when i saw the episode were oh god let rv fall or get distracted

let him not come too close or let some gang member  come in front of him -  you know with police and gang members in that forest, I am surprised that not one of them have bumped into another!..Imgaine RV coming face to face with Sarvan or phelwan!!....also RV not so observant that he missed the blood on the ground or recognised an upturn branch when it is righ on his face!!LOLLOL...don't worry Di, RV won't find them and if he does, you can bet anything that Arpi will be an avenging angel protecting her Avdesh (off course we all go running to lend her a hand, form an human chain around Avdeshji to protect him..WinkEmbarrassed)

and abt arpita i felt she was very very brave and just her priority  remained avdesh - yes. Always. That is what I love about their 'love'. It is so loyal and steadfast.

and as u say
in sickness and in health  i do

u knw the english wedding vows

just the determination of arpita struck me deep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by yoga23priya

just like glitter in the rose......Arpi is shining star in Avi dark world....as you said me many times that bhauji can never understand avita loves because her's is selfish love.........their they fighting for their life all she could think about her lust.....were as arpi is selfless love....

"The God must be jelaous,
That's why there are thunders and rain,
Because I've got an angel,
That He hasn't...."

this is what Avi will think about Arpi.....her love is enough to bring out unconscious..about Rv let shikha comes then he has to come near our Avi......Wink

di one more time awesome analysis loved it.....

Priya,HugHug

That's double hugs for you, for being so sweet and for that lovely little poem!...wonderful and so apt...also love the glitter thing as well. So right, Arpi is Avdesh's angel and his guiding light in his current darkness..

whoa!!....I think Priya, you will have to do some episod analysis in the future...Clap
naa di u r there......i am ur sweet fan who will always cheer u

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

just like glitter in the rose......Arpi is shining star in Avi dark world....as you said me many times that bhauji can never understand avita loves because her's is selfish love.........their they fighting for their life all she could think about her lust.....were as arpi is selfless love....

"The God must be jelaous,
That's why there are thunders and rain,
Because I've got an angel,
That He hasn't...."

this is what Avi will think about Arpi.....her love is enough to bring out unconscious..about Rv let shikha comes then he has to come near our Avi......Wink

di one more time awesome analysis loved it.....

Priya,HugHug

That's double hugs for you, for being so sweet and for that lovely little poem!...wonderful and so apt...also love the glitter thing as well. So right, Arpi is Avdesh's angel and his guiding light in his current darkness..

whoa!!....I think Priya, you will have to do some episod analysis in the future...Clap
naa di u r there......i am ur sweet fan who will always cheer u

OMG!!...I love those sweet emoticon!!!...they are adorable..ClapClap

aww my own cheerleaders.....so sweet....but you are still not getting away....one of these days, you will be writing.....WinkBig smileLOL
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
di i am writing manal questions thats enough for me.....thanks for making me first otherwise i would have been grilled laterWink

Edited by yoga23priya - 15 December 2010 at 5:30am

Dreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hello prash,cb di and everyone.....

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hiya Dreamy nd everyone..
first of all dreamy....thnks u fr the analysis ..v discuss abt the epi..but ur anlysis makes it more clearer....

wooww .."In sickness and in health.."..
the title is lovely....
beautiful anlysis dearClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Arpita....gosh!! this girl is getting braver and braver day by day.....
Arpita, a girl of 18 yrs..went aginst her family to be with person she loves, revolted against her father, gets married but her dreams are shattered on the wedding night by her husband(thnx to bahuji's emotinal melodrama) , gets cold behaviour from her husband..and now she is saving his life, protecting him at any cost.....

Avdhesh needs to understand Arpita's situation now...
Change for the person he loves and wants to spend entire life with...
The girls is now against her own morals..juz to protect her love.....this girl deserves much more!!!
Arpita is fulfiiling her duty towards her husband..its now avdhesh's turn...
The promises should be fulfilled by avdhesh too...

I agree
he can all do is to reform....Big smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychistayoga23priyaDreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiya Dreamy nd everyone..
first of all dreamy....thnks u fr the analysis ..v discuss abt the epi..but ur anlysis makes it more clearer....

wooww .."In sickness and in health.."..
the title is lovely....
beautiful anlysis dearClap

Arpita....gosh!! this girl is getting braver and braver day by day.....
Arpita, a girl of 18 yrs..went aginst her family to be with person she loves, revolted against her father, gets married but her dreams are shattered on the wedding night by her husband(thnx to bahuji's emotinal melodrama) , gets cold behaviour from her husband..and now she is saving his life, protecting him at any cost.....

Avdhesh needs to understand Arpita's situation now...
Change for the person he loves and wants to spend entire life with...
The girls is now against her own morals..juz to protect her love.....this girl deserves much more!!!
Arpita is fulfiiling her duty towards her husband..its now avdhesh's turn...
The promises should be fulfilled by avdhesh too...

I agree
he can all do is to reform....Big smileBig smile
agree with you prash.....

-Prashu-

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
dreamy jab tak meintumara yeh artical na padho mera din paara nahi hota...............tooooooooooo gooooood yaaaaaaaaaaar

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index