In Sickness and in health... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chista

hi dreamy
r u awake yet?
if u r awake ,what do u think about tonight epi?
was it  a dream?

Hi Sara,

I am around...actually doing some work via my email so I was able to see you posting here...No I haven't watched the eppy yet, will do so in a about an hour or so...it's only 6.30pm here.

I'm not sure if it is real or not...I hope not for a lot of reasons, one of them I mentioned in the update thread while chatting with CB di. But if they do consummate, it is too filmy...the guy is injured and most likely out of his mind with the fever...😲😲..so that is cheating us of out a proper suhaag raat....and once more it is likely Arpita will be hurt almost to the bone...

But this is only my assumption....even watching it, I may not be able to tell. I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to get a confirmation.
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Sara,

I am around...actually doing some work via my email so I was able to see you posting here...No I haven't watched the eppy yet, will do so in a about an hour or so...it's only 6.30pm here.

I'm not sure if it is real or not...I hope not for a lot of reasons, one of them I mentioned in the update thread while chatting with CB di. But if they do consummate, it is too filmy...the guy is injured and most likely out of his mind with the fever...😲😲..so that is cheating us of out a proper suhaag raat....and once more it is likely Arpita will be hurt almost to the bone...

But this is only my assumption....even watching it, I may not be able to tell. I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to get a confirmation.

oh  in the forum all of guys said good night & for e minute i think u were sleep but u r in my neighborhoodπŸ˜†

i saw the epi i dont think  all of happens were be bahujis dream.i mean , avitas hug!
yes we have to wait till tomarow
Edited by chista - 13 years ago

So you think it happened? and not bhootni's dream?

Could be, they are alone, not well...possible a bit afraid and this opportunity comes....they are in love after all and hardly had any time together thanks to you know who!😑 (Di, if you read this...I'm not talking about voldemort!πŸ˜†).....

But their scene in the hut is short....not long...what I read from the update anyway. Would have to see it with my own eyes...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

We will hv 2 wait till 2morow 2 see if it was real or not.........but if Bhauji is dreaming then it wud b only d hug n not how they came there n all coz all she is concerned dat smth mite happn b/w AVITA 😑😑😑.

We will hv 2 wait till 2morow 2 see if it was real or not.........but if Bhauji is dreaming then it wud b only d hug n not how they came there n all coz all she is concerned dat smth mite happn b/w AVITA 😑😑😑.
[/QUOTE]

Hi CGπŸ€—

I think if she is dreaming, she would do it in technicolour...you know, imagine the details of where they are and etc...because this is in her mind since yesterday. She is soooo afraid that Avita will get so close and Arpi will most likely seduce Avi....that woman is the limit!!!...she is not worried about his gunhot wound, .....AngryAngry...So what I'm saying, she would dream up a hut and knowing Arpi's caring nature, would dream of Arpi taking care of Avdesh.....

I hope we get some answer to this mystery....if we don't we can assume it was left like this to see which way the track will go coz you see it, can't you...

Arpi getting pregnant, Avdesh not remembering...him getting angry because pratigya broken..or him not believing it...bhootni adds salt to the wound.....

Or...Avi arrested and Arpi pregnant and alone.....or something else

If the CVs change track then we will know it was all a dream by bhootni..
[

So you think it happened? and not bhootni's dream?

Could be, they are alone, not well...possible a bit afraid and this opportunity comes....they are in love after all and hardly had any time together thanks to you know who!😑 (Di, if you read this...I'm not talking about voldemort!πŸ˜†).....

But their scene in the hut is short....not long...what I read from the update anyway. Would have to see it with my own eyes...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

yes it was short. 4 this reason i think  that is a real.
agree with u they r in love  &  they need to each other  this time.😳😳

If it was the heat of the moment then I'm for it...but I really would love it if it was done properly..πŸ˜‰Embarrassed

But now I feel worried about the future track of the show...there must be a reason for this...

Also I think Avi and RV will have a showdown, the promo seem's to hint at it...Arpi will come in the middle...literally or metaphorically....πŸ˜”

Hi CGπŸ€—

I think if she is dreaming, she would do it in technicolour...you know, imagine the details of where they are and etc...because this is in her mind since yesterday. She is soooo afraid that Avita will get so close and Arpi will most likely seduce Avi....that woman is the limit!!!...she is not worried about his gunhot wound, .....😑😑...So what I'm saying, she would dream up a hut and knowing Arpi's caring nature, would dream of Arpi taking care of Avdesh.....

I hope we get some answer to this mystery....if we don't we can assume it was left like this to see which way the track will go coz you see it, can't you...

Arpi getting pregnant, Avdesh not remembering...him getting angry because pratigya broken..or him not believing it...bhootni adds salt to the wound.....

πŸ‘πŸ˜†bravo dreamy ! think about pregnant arpita!!

i dont have any  idea about next epi  it is very mystric & full of gray space!

Edited by chista - 13 years ago

Hi CGπŸ€—

I think if she is dreaming, she would do it in technicolour...you know, imagine the details of where they are and etc...because this is in her mind since yesterday. She is soooo afraid that Avita will get so close and Arpi will most likely seduce Avi....that woman is the limit!!!...she is not worried about his gunhot wound, .....😑😑...So what I'm saying, she would dream up a hut and knowing Arpi's caring nature, would dream of Arpi taking care of Avdesh.....

πŸ‘πŸ˜†bravo dreamy ! think about pregnant arpita!!

i donthave any  idea about next epi  it is very mystric

yeah, they love keeping us in suspense...although this takes the cake....we will have to see if they reveal to us what happened tomorrow.....😊