Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

When is Arushi's exit from MKAP (Page 3)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Arushi, won't be leaving MKAP. So get that out of your collective heads.Big smileWink

I think she is being groomed to take over the lead,Big smileBig smile......in these serials it is not unheard of leads to change, be it leaps, deaths, rebirth and so on....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Arushi, won't be leaving MKAP. So get that out of your collective heads.Big smileWink

I think she is being groomed to take over the lead,Big smileBig smile......in these serials it is not unheard of leads to change, be it leaps, deaths, rebirth and so on....
You can be right.
I saw the sbs segments today and pooja's interview wasn't in her usual bubbly self either. I think there is a lot of friction there.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by carisma2

good post ClapClapClapClap agreed we have been crying for this for a very long time many people including me are suffering from arushinitis yaar one request if you can make a page on fb that we all hate arushi/avantika for us.i would have done it but dont know how to do itUnhappy
i'll teach u, aja
teach me waiting
i pm's u the instructions - as soon as u do that part lemme knowBig smile
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hateee arushia n her track d cvsss shudd betterrr watchh ouutttttt before even finkin to make her d lead as d show will b totallyy ruined den..
i hopeee aisaa kuchh naaa heii hoo..
its ma only fav show:(beyyyy kriya rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shashi2011

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

You can be right.
I saw the sbs segments today and pooja's interview wasn't in her usual bubbly self either. I think there is a lot of friction there.
So Cvs, will just please themselves, forget about Viewers...what is so special about aarushi?
Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

sorry !DeadDeadDeadDead den ! nobody wants to see her as mainlead SleepySleepy SleepySleepySleepySleepy who can tolerate her as a main lead ?SleepySleepySleepySleepy
SleepySleepySleepy
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I don;t get these cv's when people complained abt the dr he was just out in just one episode what happened to this arushi track. i am just telling they end it soon. now seeing kesar leaving the show they won;t take arushi from TN i think. it will be good if they replace somebody else to replae her and kick this arushi out of TN so many people r telling. it is not the actor or her links for me. she is not tolerable for me the acting is horrible. there is lot of social issues also cv saying o.k. is this socail message u give to yr viewers. waa................

suk4

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

good post Clap agreed we have been crying for this for a very long time many people including me are suffering from arushinitis yaar one request if you can make a page on fb that we all hate arushi/avantika for us.i would have done it but dont know how to do itUnhappy
Am  very sorry telstra   even  i  don't  know .Cry

Go to top