When is Arushi's exit from MKAP

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Cv's   can   you   please  send   Arushi  out   from   the   serial .coz  it  is  becoming   toooo  booooring.
Knowing  that   her  wedding  is  a  illegal  wedding ,   in   every  episode  she  is  troubling  her  sister
there  is  a  limit  for audience  to  tolarate     we all  have  crossed  that  limit  . Now  put  an end  to  it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ agreed we have been crying for this for a very long time many people including me are suffering from arushinitis yaar one request if you can make a page on fb that we all hate arushi/avantika for us.i would have done it but dont know how to do itπŸ˜”
soapbubble thumbnail
My dear friend,
welcome to the club. We're holding our collective breaths for just that moment, we're turning blue and soon the serial will be dead.
Bubble
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When i saw this thread, I was likeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Thought you would be telling usπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. No such luck.πŸ˜• I have given up hope.🀒 
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wen creatives stop her salary 🀣
pratigyaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi there, just to make it clear are we hating arushi because of the character is becoming annoying, which I clearly agree with you guys. iIts one of the boring tracks pratigya has had. Going back to arushi, I think she as avantika has come into the limelight and has been personally linked with arhaan has not helped her one bit. Should she had stayed away from arhaan in the public veiw, I think we could have stomached this track albeit unecessary.
So its goes to show actors personal lives do play a big role in their professional lives.
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratigyaz

Hi there, just to make it clear are we hating arushi because of the character is becoming annoying, which I clearly agree with you guys. iIts one of the boring tracks pratigya has had. Going back to arushi, I think she as avantika has come into the limelight and has been personally linked with arhaan has not helped her one bit. Should she had stayed away from arhaan in the public veiw, I think we could have stomached this track albeit unecessary.
So its goes to show actors personal lives do play a big role in their professional lives.

actually for me the whole package of Arushi is annoying... reel n real... sorry... not because of wat is happening in their personal lives, something out of our control, but she as it is, is just.....
n abt the track, i would have still found it hard to accept solely out of humanity n the fact tat wat happened is not ryt... n will not be ryt no matter wat...
the forum was going up in flames wen the marriage fiasco started... n it was basicaly because of wat was happening in the story... there was petitions after petitions... n requests to CVs to stop the marriage even if it has to go back to just watching re-telecasts of old episodes until the CVs bring the story back on track...
sorry didnt mean to offend... My POV...
Edited by kriya_sruthi - 13 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

actually for me the whole package of Arushi is annoying... reel n real... sorry... not because of wat is happening in their personal lives, something out of our control, but she as it is, is just.....
n abt the track, i would have still found it hard to accept solely out of humanity n the fact tat wat happened is not ryt... n will not be ryt no matter wat...
the forum was going up in flames wen the marriage fiasco started... n it was basicaly because of wat was happening in the story... there was petitions after petitions... n requests to CVs to stop the marriage even if it has to go back to just watching re-telecasts of old episodes until the CVs bring the story back on track...
sorry didnt mean to offend... My POV...

Underlined .Absolutely right.
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Underlined .Absolutely right.

thanks da....
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

thanks da....

\
Right !!!!!!!!!she is the headache of everybody  mostly in this forum. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
The day she will exit that would be the happiest day on the forum. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘