India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

When is Arushi's exit from MKAP

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Cv's   can   you   please  send   Arushi  out   from   the   serial .coz  it  is  becoming   toooo  booooring.
Knowing  that   her  wedding  is  a  illegal  wedding ,   in   every  episode  she  is  troubling  her  sister
there  is  a  limit  for audience  to  tolarate     we all  have  crossed  that  limit  . Now  put  an end  to  it.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhirgizmo786BlacksexyspicykrishnabhavnaMili27Shashi2011riniiiiElvira22suk4a_umaArhainAshishLilac_N_Maple....Poojie....carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
good post ClapClapClapClap agreed we have been crying for this for a very long time many people including me are suffering from arushinitis yaar one request if you can make a page on fb that we all hate arushi/avantika for us.i would have done it but dont know how to do itUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22carisma2

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
My dear friend,
welcome to the club. We're holding our collective breaths for just that moment, we're turning blue and soon the serial will be dead.
Bubble

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27...Binny...suk4....Poojie....

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
When i saw this thread, I was likeClapClapClap. Thought you would be telling usBig smileBig smileBig smile. No such luck.Confused I have given up hope.Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunny....Poojie....

Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
wen creatives stop her salary ROFL

asiabunnysrikalaganesh

pratigyaz Groupbie
pratigyaz
pratigyaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hi there, just to make it clear are we hating arushi because of the character is becoming annoying, which I clearly agree with you guys. iIts one of the boring tracks pratigya has had. Going back to arushi, I think she as avantika has come into the limelight and has been personally linked with arhaan has not helped her one bit. Should she had stayed away from arhaan in the public veiw, I think we could have stomached this track albeit unecessary.
So its goes to show actors personal lives do play a big role in their professional lives.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratigyaz

Hi there, just to make it clear are we hating arushi because of the character is becoming annoying, which I clearly agree with you guys. iIts one of the boring tracks pratigya has had. Going back to arushi, I think she as avantika has come into the limelight and has been personally linked with arhaan has not helped her one bit. Should she had stayed away from arhaan in the public veiw, I think we could have stomached this track albeit unecessary.
So its goes to show actors personal lives do play a big role in their professional lives.
actually for me the whole package of Arushi is annoying... reel n real... sorry... not because of wat is happening in their personal lives, something out of our control, but she as it is, is just.....
n abt the track, i would have still found it hard to accept solely out of humanity n the fact tat wat happened is not ryt... n will not be ryt no matter wat...
the forum was going up in flames wen the marriage fiasco started... n it was basicaly because of wat was happening in the story... there was petitions after petitions... n requests to CVs to stop the marriage even if it has to go back to just watching re-telecasts of old episodes until the CVs bring the story back on track...
sorry didnt mean to offend... My POV...

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 15 December 2010 at 7:08am

asiabunnykrishnabhavna

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

Originally posted by pratigyaz

actually for me the whole package of Arushi is annoying... reel n real... sorry... not because of wat is happening in their personal lives, something out of our control, but she as it is, is just.....
n abt the track, i would have still found it hard to accept solely out of humanity n the fact tat wat happened is not ryt... n will not be ryt no matter wat...
the forum was going up in flames wen the marriage fiasco started... n it was basicaly because of wat was happening in the story... there was petitions after petitions... n requests to CVs to stop the marriage even if it has to go back to just watching re-telecasts of old episodes until the CVs bring the story back on track...
sorry didnt mean to offend... My POV...
Underlined .Absolutely right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnykriya_sruthikrishnabhavnaElvira22

Go to top